Dr. Tricia O'brien

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tricia O'brien

Dr O’brien was friendly, knowledgeable, skilful and patient… thanks

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Best experience I ever had with a dentist. She really took the time to make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Great experience with Dr. O’brien. She was recommended to me by a friend and am very pleased with my treatment.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Very pleased. communicated with me during every step of a procedure, making sure I was okay and not in too much pain. Went through great lengths to make I was comfortable and relaxed without pain.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Friendly dentist. I have nothing but good to say about my experience with Dr. O’Brien so far.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very nice person and a good dentist. I couldn’t ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

She was amazing! I was very anxious about my appointment, however, she took the time to explain everything to me step by step and made sure I understood. I went for an extraction and she even suggested seeing a specialist for a root canal so I could save my tooth! She was so down to earth and very sympathizing of my anxiety! Highly, highly recommend Dr. O'Brien and the big smiles team!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She is so good I actually don't mind going to the dentist anymore. I had many bad experiences over the years with so many dentists that I always felt so nervous about going to see one. I've had a few appointments with her now and I couldn't be happier with how things are going.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. O'Brien saw our 8 year old and did a great job setting up a treatment plan for his cavities and for additional work needed by a specialist. Great with kids and very friendly - and a really good person too. She was also VERY helpful with our younger child with some tips for good hygiene that has saved us from a lot of fuss with brushing. Her assistants are also fantastic and - as you would expect - they are are really genuine people, like her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Overall great experience with Dr. O'brien. I've been seeing her for a couple of years now and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Tricia O'brien's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients