Ratings for Dr. Trent Rae

Wrong prescription, had to go elsewhere to get re-tested as I went back several times with problems and they could not seem to resolve it. Went back with the proper prescription as I wanted my glasses to be changed (since it was their fault and not mine). They had already changed to a different lens in these glasses as I was having problems so would not honor the warranty on a new set (even though the first set they changed was due to the wrong prescription which they didn't pick up). Went elsewhere to fill my new correct prescription and no issues with these glasses. Sad that I had to pay $ 1200 for glasses that I could never wear and then had to pay another $1200 to get a pair elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Wrong prescription on two different occasions. Replaced lens once we found this out but would not honor warranty on new lens they replaced because they said they replaced it once already. The high index was giving me problems with headaches with this new lens plus it made everything look smaller to the point that I could no longer read with the reading area in the progressive lens. I explained that the wrong prescription was not my fault and that I should get full warranty that comes with the new lens once they fixed the prescription. They would not honor it and told me I had to pay for a new lens.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014