Ratings for Dr. Traora Grant

While Traora Grant and staff are wonderful people. The clinic is top notch as far as comfort level and customer service go. That said - I was treated for a root canal and I knew something was off. I expressed my concerns and was told it should heal up just fine. Flash forward 6 months and I was still experiencing pain. I went to another dentist for a second review and it was discovered that the root canal was several mm short and I would need to see a specialist and have it re-done. The entire ordeal cost me over $1800. I would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Traora Grant and her staff have been great! I use to hate going to the dentist until I recently started going to CU Smile regular now because of her and the staff. What brought me to CU smile was that I had an emergency dental situation and they were one of the few clinics that were able to squeeze me in that morning and were willing to deal with my insurance so minimal costs out of my pocket!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Grant since she joined C U Smile and have been VERY happy. I have a fear of dentists dating back to my childhood and she made sure to take that seriously when we first met. She is personable and professional and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions, without making you feel like you're being rushed out of the chair. She is great with our kids, they love her. If you are looking for a great family dentist, look no further, I am sure you will be as impressed as I was when you meet her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Traora Grant's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients