Dr. Tracy Franklin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tracy Franklin

Tracy delivered both of my boys, in fact I followed her to a different collective for my second. She is extremely knowledgeable, straight to the point, trustworthy and kind. She is excellent at what she does. I also got to experience Tracy for a birth in hospital and at home (which was not planned). In both scenarios I felt like I couldn't have been in better hands. She provides guidance along the way which put me at ease both times. She is calm, cool and collected. Get her. She is the best.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Tracy went above and beyond the call of duty for us. She gives it to you straight and to the point, which is exactly what I needed. On top of that she's got an awesome personality. You are lucky if you get her as a midwife! Can't go wrong

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

First time Mom. Tracy is a gift. If you can manage to snag her as your Midwife, you're one of the lucky ones.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Tracy Franklin

Dr. Tracy Franklin's response
I love my job! I feel pretty lucky myself. It's an honour to care for people at such an important time in their lives.

Submitted April 20, 2017

Best of the best!! She saw me through two pregnancies and births. She has bedside manner out the wazoo. Very easygoing and tells it to you straight. Truly one of my favourite people in the world!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Tracy delivered my first baby and provided me with pre-natal and post-partum care. She is very caring, supportive and reassuring. She always listens to my concerns and questions - I never feel rushed or judged. She is very knowledgeable and is an excellent communicator. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Tracy Franklin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Ryerson University (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med