Ratings for Dr. Tony O'Neill

His work is amazing. Thanks to doctor oneill and his team I'm back up and about. No hesitation in recommending.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I travelled from Newcastle to see Dr O'Neill about mely knee. So glad I did. Great surgeon and great service. My knee couldn't have gone better.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Words can't describe how awesome Dr O'Neill was! Brilliant surgeon and excellent bedside manner!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I couldn't rate this guy highly enough. Thank you to Dr O'Neill for my life changing shoulder op. Very knowledgeable and a good bloke.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Fantastic surgeon and a lovely man. I couldn't rate this guy high enough. I saw him after a knee injury and instead of pushing me towards surgery (which most would) we set out on a path of rehabilitation which fixed the issue.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Outstanding personal skills and knowledge. Fixed my shoulder and have had no problems at all. Really great guy, even invited me into theatre to observe when I said I had an interest in the field. Liz the receptionist was excellent too!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Looked after my shoulder after an old rugby injury and was exceptional. He also did my mother's knee. Great patient care. We haven't had any problems and weren't out of pocket. Would highly recommend him for any sporting injuries or general ortho issues.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017