Ratings for Dr. tina hsu

Dr Hsu is always late and didn't answer my question about a pill as opposed to intervenous. I told her what a sensitive stomach I had and she kept saying "there a pill for that". After vomiting for almost 9 hours a nurse did give me the shot but the burning sensation never stopped for 2 days. She asked me if I had taken the pills as I was supposed I said yes when I finally stop vomiting . Our health care is in big trouble, I don't think I'll try anything else now

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Hsu not thorough with her methods of screening for cancer. Very risky doctor to have when dealing with symptoms. Does the minimum possible during the follow up exams appointment. She seems to want patients that are easy care patients, no complications and have a quick follow up only. Cannot trust her method of care especially when dealing with this deadly cancer disease. Unfortunately I cannot recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr.hsu was my mom's oncology doctor. She was always running a minimum of an hour late up to two hours. Never seemed prepared for the visit and was very slow to bring prescriptions or get back to you with information . Sometimes she would seemed rushed and would not take the extra time to reassure the patient or talk about her needs. Not going to recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Outstanding care, and very empathetic and considerate of my situation. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I do not recommend Dr Hsu. In my case she was disrespectful to me and my caregivers and often became confrontational when asked to discuss the treatment plan she recommended. In my experience she was not willing to communicate or participate in a two-way dialogue in terms of discussing care, and her and her staff did not return emergency phone calls I made to the PDN line about fevers and issues I experienced after chemo sessions. Additionally, I never felt that she was prepared for our patient meetings, was not knowledgeable about the specifics of my medical plan, and often could / would not answer questions I felt were important with respect to my chemo regime. If you are assigned to Dr Hsu I strongly recommend that you consider switching to a doctor who will give you hope, and who will treat you like a human being versus Dr Hsu who treated me like a number on a case file.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. tina hsu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients