Ratings for Dr. tina chanchlani

She's has a good command over the profession and recommends the specialists on time if requires and doesn't prescribe bundle of medicines or antibiotics medicines if they are not really needed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I switched over to Dr.Chanchalani because my previous doctor kept referring me to the wrong clinics and clinics that were charging me for no reason for consultations that are supposed to be covered by OHIP. I struggled with that doctor for about a year and prolonged the surgery I needed done. However when I made the switch to Dr. Chanchalani, the whole process was done within 3 months at the most. Although it often seems like she is in a rush to get you out of her office, this doctor still knows what she's doing unlike many other doctors out there. HOWEVER, the receptionists at her office make me angry every time I call or go in. They are very unprofessional, have no idea what they're doing, give you the wrong information, hang up on you on the phone, and are incapable of completing their job to put it in the simplest terms. I could understand if these individuals are volunteers and new to the clinic but they are NOT. They've been there for years and are still inexperienced or just don't care enough to do their job right. Dr. Chanchalani would benefit from replacing them, that's the only recommendation I have. Other then that, I've been pleased with the doctor herself.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

She is the worst doctor that I have ever met in my life. She is so rude, and obnoxious. I almost talked back to put her in her place, but I was able to retrain myself. She treats her patients like garbage. She was trying to accuse me of fraud. while I had my OHIP card in hand. No personality or bedside manners whatsoever. She is unfit to be a doctor if she cannot relate to her patients. How did she even become doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

*****Great doctor, I had a ACL tear back in June of this year, as a result of a workplace injury, I was very concerned because my carreer depended on me recovering from this injury. I was skeptical with how my care was going to turn out. I noticed that she has quite a few negative reviews, but in relation to myself, she was my foundation of my care, she accessed me, and referred me to 4 specialist and clinics in relation to all the testing I required. Because of her care I was seen by a great orthopedic Surgeon, a Dr DiPasquale. I had my surgery and I am one month in to my great recovery. I have to give this doctor a 5/5 because she took carriage of my case, my condition and through her referrals and care I received the best medical treatment I could have expected, I felt she did care about me as a patient. I was very happy and impressed with her. Thank you Dr Chanchlani. I must add her staff at the clinic 10/10 very caring, kind and considerate ladies. They seem to work like a team in this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I agreed with the others review. The worst human being I ever met that rendered services to the public.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

By far the worst Doctor I have ever dealt with. She is rude and gives attitude to her patients and makes them feel like garbage. Saw her last week and she acted annoyed by my presence. Horrible. Never wasting my time with her again. She is conceited, just like her mom- looks down on her patients

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

She's a doctor at her Mother's walk-in clinic. Not friendly or attentive - basically no bedside manners. Walked in, didn't even bother to make eye contact. Silently printed a prescription and walked out. Horrible.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. tina chanchlani's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients