Ratings for Dr. Timothy Grice

Cannot recommend Dr Grice enough. His experience and knowledge are second to none. A fantastic Dr, with a caring attitude. Highly recommended. A+

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Have recommended Tim to many people after he helped get me pain free by burning off the nerves in my Thoracic and lumbar . Only starting to get pain back now over 3 years later

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My hero!! When other so called "pain" doctors gave up on me, Tim never did. Great caring, compassion and a wonderful team!! I love you all. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Grice is skillful and can be helpful but definitely lacks compassion and customer service skills (can be rude at times)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Grice has been my saviour. He has given back to me my quality of life. He has been the only Doctor to give me relief from 15 years of chronic pain. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Grice usually works with car accident victims. He fixed my pain after 8 years. Day surgery. He is a skilled and wonderful specialist. Took 8 years to find out what happened after my accident. Went to all the best specialists. He is the only one who realised my nerves had been crushed as well as bone. Day surgery. No pain. Superb Dr and wonderful staff. .

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Patient's update
I had spent $30,000 in Brisbane and the Gold Coast because of unbearable spinal pain after a motor cycle accident. The pain became chronic 24/7 for 8 years..As I had crushed my thoracic spine no orthopedic surgeon or neurologist would operate as there was an 80% chance of paralysis.. Dr Grice realised I had crushed my spinal nerves during the accident. .A medical specialist friend recommended I see an anaesthetist, He burnt my nerve roots so they could not signal the pain to my brain. I had 4 levels either side ablated. He does around 400 operations a years. It's day surgery, doesn't hurt ad whe you wake up you can tell whether it worked.. Dr Grice is humble. He is a brilliant diagnostician. He is the most knowledgable and kind Dr I have met and I have been to so many specialists. I wish I had found him years earlier as I had to give a job I loved, due to pain. Dr Grice is an honest and truthful miracle worker. Kylie, his receptionist is wonderful. I cannot thank him enough for helping me. It was life changing from intense pain to virtually no pain. He literally saved my life.

Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Timothy Grice's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients