Ratings for Dr. Thomas Yoon

Great office, Dr. Yoon is a very thorough dentist who makes sure everything is done right. I had dentures done and he didn't stop working until he was happy with the product. It gave me a lot of confidence to know that he took so much pride in his work.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been going to Midhurst dental for 2 years and it's a good office! Doctor Tom is great and so is the staff!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Yoon was a breath of fresh air! I called the office in pain and the girl I spoke to on the phone was very accommodating and got me in to see the dentist almost right away. He was funny and took care of my pain, I am now a patient there!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

The team took care of me when I had cracked one of my back teeth. They got me in asap and took care of me. Dr. Yoon was great and fixed my tooth up!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Staff got me in same day when I had an emergency. They were very pleasant and accomodating. Turns out there was nothing to be concerned about but they didn't make feel feel silly for a perceived problem that was really not an issue. Dr Yoon and staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Yoon is very meticulous in every detail of his clinical skills. He did a filling on me recently and really took the time to make sure even last bit of decay was removed from the tooth before he proceeded to place the filling material. He takes his time and never rushes through the job. He was very reassuring and comforting throughout the procedure. Excellent work. Skilled dentist!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I went to Dr. Tom because a friend told me about how happy he was with the work that Tom did. I wasn't disappointed, he was welcoming, put me at ease and was able to get my work done quickly!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been going to this practice for years and I am happy to say that I will be sending all of my friends and family there. The practice is a small, cozy place with very pleasant staff! The people behind the front desk are very helpful, Dr. Tom is great with my kids, and I love seeing Tyna. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

You could call me a nervous patient. But you would be too if you experienced the pain I have while being "in the dentist chair " and the bad luck of having a filling in every tooth but my top two! I have avoided seeing the dentist for the last 5 plus years due to costs and my pain tolerance. After suffering pain from a broken tooth for a year and half , I cut out Midhurst's Usleep ad , and decided I could go if I could sleep. The results of my initial consultation ,exam and xrays, would show that I could not ignore that I had many broken teeth , cavities and restoration work to be done. I was told I don't need to sleep for this if I didn't want to and assured Dr Yoon would work with me. The front desk staff helped me make a plan of care and budget to complete the work. Dr. Yoon is the first Dentist in my almost 50 years that has taken the time to work with a small amount of nitrice and careful freezing. He explained everything he was doing and why along the way. Had the patience to stop and freeze locally when I was starting to feel cold sensations after at least 30 min of being frozen and work being done. He is the first Dentist that realized I had other nerves involved that were still affecting the situation. After his care to detail on final freezing , I was able to take the gas mask off and have him finish the work with NO PAIN ! This is the most caring , sensitive Dentist I have every experienced and am looking forward to returning to complete the work I need done to take care of my health properly. No longer nervous , Robin

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Thomas Yoon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI