Ratings for Dr. Thomas Kerr

Dr Kerr is the best. He can really work wonders. However the place is dirty and I don't want to go back. I am so upset about it. Will our health care cleanliness standards ever get back to what they once were?

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have seen Dr. Kerr for years. On-time and excellent service each time I go.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Kerr is a very nice man. He is great at what he does and goes above and beyond to make you feel better. He also treats my young daughter, and is so good with her. I would for sure recommend him as a chiropractor. His staff are all very lovely as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

MY HEALTH JOURNEY STARTED HERE AFTER I HAD SPENT TWO YEARS SEARCHING FOR A DR. TO HELP ME, EVEN SPECIALIST & SURGEONS IN TORONTO. I WAS LEFT IN PAIN & WAS TOLD TO LIVE WITH THE PROBLEM & THERE WAS NO HELP FOR ME. AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF CARE THE SCIATIC PAIN DOWN MY LEG & THE PAIN IN MY BACK HAD DISAPEARED. BEING EDUCATED ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC CARE AND STICKING WITH THE TREATMENTS MY BODY IS NOW PAIN FREE!! I EVEN BROUGHT MY CHILDREN IN & OUR GRANDCHILDREN SINCE BIRTH TO BE CHECK. WE HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY FAMILY & A BIG THANK YOU DR. KERR FOR TAKING CARE OF OUR FAMILY & WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM !!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Will never return to this Chiroprator. He was not interested in my diagnosis from other Specialists. He actually ignored some important bone tests that were performed on me, and laughed at some of the reports I showed him. After his initial assessment of me I was so sore I could not walk for over a week. Poor bedside manners. I felt judged and violated by the way he treated me. If you are looking for help do not go to this Chiroprator. He is judgemental, old school, and a nasty man.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Thomas Kerr's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belleville, ON