Ratings for Dr. Thomas Funcik

Dr. Funcik is very professional and his staff is top notch. My overall experience has been excellent!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This was my very first visit with Dr. Funcik. I came in to talk about having my nose done. He spent a lot of time with me, imaged my nose, looked inside my nose, and answered all my questions. I know way more now about the procedure then I did before my appointment. I am confident he is the right surgeon for the job. I scheduled my surgery today too and I am so excited to see the results. Thanks Dr. Funcik. - He also has a great staff, from my first phone call to meeting with his nurse. Everyone is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The Microdermabrasion was very relaxing! Nessa was super professional! My skin feels great! I would have liked to have stayed ALL day!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

The staff is always pleasant and professional. I feel everyone is really taking care of me. Dr. Funcik is 'the best of the best'. I love his energy and way he connects. I feel safe knowing I am with a knowledgeable professional doctor who cares about me.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I am so greatful my daughter introduced me to Dr. Funcik. I am 68 years old and got my first treatment of Botox and Filler. I felt he gave me all the time I need to understand how both procedures worked. He answered all my questions and concerns regarding these procedures. He made me feel relaxed and very comfortable while in his care. I am very happy with his technique and bed side manor. I look forward to doing more.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Funcik is the best! I seriouly adore hin and would never let anyone touch my face but him. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Funcik is very knowledgeable and suggest the best form of treatment for each patient. If he does not think surgery is necessary, he suggests other forms of treatment. I would not hesitate to refer friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

People have been talking to me about Dr. FUncik for years. I finally got the courage to come see him. They are so right! They entire staff treated me like an old friend. Love the results from my procedure and will recommend him to all my friends that do not already love him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

An absolutely pleasant and painless experience! Dr. Funcik and his staff answered all my questions. I look forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Dr. Funcik and Emily are very informative every time I come see them. Painless and easy.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Thomas Funcik's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Mt Pleasant, SC