Ratings for Dr. Thomas Funcik

Love Dr. Funcik and his staff! Everyone is amazing and my results are always exactly the way I like.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

I heard about Dr. Funcik from a friend awhile ago. I came in to see him to help with the aging process. So glad I did, my results have always been excellent. Pure joy after each procedure. I already refer him to every one interested.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

I have been coming for awhile now. I hate my crows feet so that is why I decided to come in to help soften those lines. Dr. Funcik and staff have been excellent! Definitely recommend this office - everyone is very professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

I came in with a gift certificate from an auction I was at. I am so glad I did. Dr. Funcik and staff have been fabulous 5 stars! I will follow up in 2 weeks with my Dysport results. Dr. Funcik was very knowledgeable and explained everything very well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Came in today to meet with Dr. Funcik regarding a procedure. I have read a lot of reviews about him and very glad I came in to see for myself how kind he is. I trust what he suggests and look forward to moving forward with his suggestions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

I came in to see Lindsay for botox for the first time. She is great, very kind and gentle. I trust Dr. Funciks judgement in training her and feel she is a great fit for this office. Looking forward to future visits.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

I come in regularly to see Dr. Funcik for dysport. I love the way he injects and is very modest. He does not push any products or services. I definitely recommend his office to anyone interested. He and staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I come in every few months and get done whatever Dr. Funcik suggests. I fully trust his judgement and always love my results.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

I came in today for my regular botox. Dr. Funcik is the best! Not only as a plastic surgeon but as a person. He is very kind and I enjoy seeing him regularly for my visits.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

I am new to the office, found Dr. Funcik online. I love his approach on fillers. I came in today with concerns and unhappy with my under eye area. My experience with Dr. Funcik and his staff have been awesome. He is very kind and professional. I am excited to see my results and to monitor my results. I will definitely recommend Dr. Funcik he knows what he is doing and is super easy to talk to,.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr. Thomas Funcik's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC