Ratings for Dr. Thomas Funcik

Dr. Funcik is one of the kindest people I know. You can tell he truely cares about his patients. He is honest and does not let you over due it. It's great that he is more then willing to inform you about current procedures and be honest weather you need them or not. I plan to have some surgical procedures with him soon. Emily his nurse is wonderful too. She has been doing my Dysport for the last year. She does a great job. Nessa has been doing her Rejuvapen treatments on my for about 3 months. I am thrilled with my results at this point.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Funcik and his staff are very professional and a pleasure to be around. My expectations were not only met but we are exceeded. Very pleased with all of my treatments and procedures.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Funcik and his staff are always professional and caring. As a patient for at least 10 years, I trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Funcik is seriouly the best doctor in town! I come to him for all my facial needs, I would not trust anyone else. I have had numerous filler, Dysport treatments, facial peels, and some surgeries. He does a great job making you look natural. I have several friends that come here and agree how amazing he is.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Nessa (the sweet Esthetician). She was very thorough with explanations and the Parisian Peel facial. I chose to come to this office because of ALL the amazing reviews Nessa had online and on the website...I was very impressed!!! Thank you Nessa for doing such a fantastic job!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Funcik and his staff are the best! They are all so passionate about what they do. Today I did the Rejuvapen treatment with Nessa, who is excellent! I can not wait to see my results! Microneedling helps with fine lines, sun damage, acne Scaring, as well as stimulates collegan. Nessa is very thorough and explains each step along the way.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I saw Emily today for Dysport. She did a wonderful job. I really enjoy these visits.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I did a lot of research and met with 2 other doctors before coming in to meet with Dr. Thomas Funcik. I spoke at length with a woman on the phone that answered a bunch of my questions even before I met with the doctor. The lady on the phone also emailed me some informative things for before my consult. She told me once I met Dr. Funcik I would fall in love. She was right! He was kind, honest, and most importantly wanted to keep everything as natural as possible. He went into so much detail, he explained more then the previous doctors had. The nurse in the room continued to answer questions after the doctor left. I spent so much time with them, it was reassuring. My consult appointment was great. The details and time spent made all the difference. Although I have not made my decision, I am sure he is my top choice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Funcik is the best plastic surgeon in the area. I have had multiple procedures done by him. He has great bedside manner and is very attentive. I refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Great office. Dr. Funcik is wonderful. I love visiting his office, the staff is very friendly and informative. They treat their patients like part of their family. I have been a patient for years.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Thomas Funcik's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Mt Pleasant, SC