Ratings for Dr. Thomas Funcik

My experience was perfect from the moment I walked in the door until I checked out! Shelby and Emily were very friendly, professional, and excellent! My favorite part was getting the Dysport with Emily.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I had a lovely experience! Nessa was fantastic. My skin looks and feels amazing. Everyone here was so nice and the ambiance is relaxing.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Fantastic experience. Today was my first visit and I am so happy I came. Dr. Funcik is well educated and did not try to over sell any of his services. He gave me a choice between the expensive treatment and the less expensive treatment. He told me I looked great just the way I am.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I came in for a post op from my facelift. I can not say enough wonderful things about my outcome. I was very nervous about it not looking natural. I am beyond happy with how natural and good I look. My friends and family are very happy with the outcome also.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

My treatment with the Esthetician was very pleasant and comfortable. Nessa is wonderful and really takes the time to explain everything. The Procell treatment was amazing and so much better compared to the Rejuvapen. No redness, pain free and zero downtime! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I came in for a consult on the Lowcountry Lid Lift. Dr. Funcik's staff gave me a lot of informative information prior to the appointment. When Dr. Funcik came in he went into even more detail about the procedure. I am so happy I came to Dr. Funcik today. I left with 2 surgical quotes to decided between. I will definatly be doing this surgery with Dr. Funcik.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I love that Dr. Funcik answers all my questions and sets me at ease. I had filler for the first time and I was very nervous. So far so happy.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I was very impressed by my overall visit. The girl at the front desk was very polite and attentive. The staff in the back was very knowledgable and Dr. Funcik is a funny guy. I loved that he did not try to sell me more then what I was there for. This was a great experience overall.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I had a facelift by Dr. Funcik probably 15 or 16 years ago. I loved the results then however I am ready to do it again. I love that he is so confident his facelifts are even better now then before. i booked my surgery today.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

My treatment with Nessa was outstanding!! She is so sweet and knowledgeable. Loved, loved the Microneedling procedure. It is such an amazing treatment...especially love the results, I get from it! Dr.Funcik's front desk staff is kind!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Thomas Funcik's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Mt Pleasant, SC