Ratings for Dr. Thomas Funcik

She was very professional and did a great job of describing the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Provided thorough information regarding services. Pleasant and polite demeanor. Very gentle and soothing procedure.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The treatment felt great. No discomfart, in fact, it was very relaxing. Nessa is very knowledgable and explained everything.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Funcik is a wonderful person, fantastic personality, funny and fun! Dr.Funcik and Emily are the best!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

ALL of the staff are very professional and friendly. Dr.Funcik takes his time, explains everything. I love my treatment, because it looks so natural. Dr. Funcik is my fav doctor, he is FUN. Sydney and Emily are very knowledgeable. They answer all of my questions. They make me feel comfortable! Lauren and Shelby are the best! Super helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Are you looking for the Best Plastic Surgeon in town. Look no further, Dr. Funcik is simply the best. I have been a patient for years. I have had Botox, fillers, facials, and surgery here. I am so impressed at every visit. Knock on wood but I have not had a bad experience at Dr. Funcik's office. He and his staff go out of their way to make every visit a great experience. Love this office.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Funcik and his staff. I have been a patient for years and I feel like part of their family. Dr. Funcik exceeds his reputation. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my Dysport treatment today. I love that his staff takes the extra time to hold pressure to minimize my brusing. His expertise is well worth his cost.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Having never had a facial before, I found the it such a wonderful experience. I would do this again and again and again. Love the attention to detail provided by Nessa Ferreira. Thanks so much for doing an awesome facial.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr.Funcik is so personable and it's refreshing to have a Doctor with such an excellent bedside manner. I will recommend Doctor Funcik to all my friends. The front desk ladies are sweet.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

My internist referred me to Dr. Thomas Funcik years ago. I have had multiple rounds of filler and Botox. I had my eyelids done about 2 years back. I love coming to see Dr. Funcik and his staff. Best in town.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Thomas Funcik's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Mt Pleasant, SC