Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Fishler

My experience was good. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Fishler was informative.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Fishler is a very good doctor and am very happy he did all the work on my body.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Experience has been very good. Totally satisfied with surgeon and office.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

We were treated very well. Receptionists were very friendly. Got in promptly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Fishler from day 1. The office is nice and neat. Staff is exceptionally friendly, compassionate and nice.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Smooth transition from severely broken humerus and now a well healed working arm. Great job. Except the scar, which is healing nicely and will be less noticeable after plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Fishler and his physician assistant, Jared Grinney, appear to really listen and care. Office staff is always smiling.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I experienced fractured sacrum due to auto accident. Dr. Fishler chose not to do surgery. I complained of numbness in my right foot/leg while in the hospital. Nothing was done to check for nerve damage while in the hospital. It is almost 7 months now, and I still have numbness in my foot, even after Physical Therapy for 7 months. Now trying to get cortisone shots approved with another doctor who found S1 nerve issue, and bulged disk at L4/L5. Doctor Fishler had a great bedside manner, however I do not think he listened to my concerns about nerve damage, and I am still suffering. A follow up visit to his office after hospitiization, he was not available due to getting ready for a vacation(even though the appointment was made in advance and was with him). I saw his assistant, who said the xray o f my sacrum looked fine and to keep doing Physical Therapy. I was not pleased with being handed over to an assistant. A nurse insisted that the appointment was made with the assistant. I have a recorded phone message that says my appt was with Dr. Fishler. I chose not to go back to Dr. Fishler because they did not take my insurance after the first follow-up visit, and I did not like the manner in which I was treated at the follow-up appointment. Dr. Fishler also recommended the same injury attorney to myself and the other party involved in the accident. Based on my experience, I would be hesitant to recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

He was great. I have no complaints about my visit there.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015