Dr. Thomas C. Fishler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Fishler

When I started therapy I had to use a walker. Shortly afterward, to everyone's surprise I was doing so well I did not need the walker, and I felt so good that I could go home and walk without pain.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Fishler provided excellent care and clean cuts. The doctor seems to be very qualified. Staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Emergency hip replacement to repair broken leg from motorcycle accident. Treatment has been top notch.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Before the surgery Dr. Fishler explained the surgery very well. It made me feel comfortable with him doing surgery on my shoulder. At follow-up visits his office staff was awesome and the doctor was very good at letting me know everything will be fine and I will heal up just fine.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I had my ankle repaired in the hospital. Follow up surgery coming up to remove plate/screws. Dr. Fishler was good at explaining surgery and follow up. :).

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I met Dr. Fishler after a motorcycle accident. My recovery has been amazing and fully believe that is a result of Dr. Fishler's amazing work. Thank you for putting me back together.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Best atmosphere, great doctor and staff. Friendly, insightful and answered every question.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

The doctor was very helpful explaining the procedure. Very kind and polite.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Fishler is a very skillful and knowledgeable surgeon. I am grateful every day that he was here to treat me. I love him!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

This experience has been very good. Dr. Fishler was professional empathetic, took appropriate time with us during each visit, and was patient throughout the process. I am very happy with the personal and professional care we received.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018