Ratings for Dr. Theodore Nyame

Before finding Dr. Nyame I requested a consultation at another plastic surgeon’s office through their online request. I never heard back. That was enough for me to decide to go somewhere else. I met Dr. Nyame and knew he was the right surgeon for me within seconds. He was extremely personable, professional and I felt like we’ve known each other for years. I was able to browse some of his work and it was absolutely fantastic. His surgical assistant, anesthesiologist as well as the entire staff are so comforting during the procedure. My BA recovery was fast and I was back on my feet within two days. I am thrilled with my results and will recommend Dr. Nyame to anyone who will listen to me!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

I really loved working with Dr. Nyame and his team. Everything was top notch. He is detail oriented but very personable. I wouldn’t hesitate to have another procedure with Dr. Nyame

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Dr. Nyame is simply an excellent surgeon. I didn’t think half the things I read about him could be true. I was delightfully surprised that everything I read in my research was true and he was genuinely a caring and pleasant doctor. I would have no reservations about allowing him to care for a close friend or family member.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Nyame is beyond incredible. He goes above and beyond for all of his patients. I had my eyelids done and I can’t say enough good things. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Dr. Nyame is the right combination of skill and personality. He is caring, personable and very detailed. He took time to know me as a patient and build trust. After having 2 procedures with less than desirable results, I was very nervous and apprehensive but he made me feel comfortable to move forward and try to correct the issues . He and his nurse do a great job. So far so good and my scar is healing nicely!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

A+ surgeon. I could not say enough nice things. Great bedside mannor and honest.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Great bed side mannor and gifted surgeon. I love my results. Thank you Dr. Nyame

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I read all of Dr. Nyame’s reviews before making an appointment and was skeptical that someone could so consistently earn 5 stars but he and his team are beyond extraordinary and they earn 5+ stars from me. I’m 1 week post surgery for a breast reduction and tummy tuck and he and his team exceeded all my expectations and then some, and I couldn’t be happier with the experience and the results. A+++++ from me!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I couldn’t have had a better experience than I had with Dr. Nyame. I went to see him for Botox treatment. He listened to my concerns and I was just overall impressed with his bedside manner. He could not have been nicer. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Theodore Nyame's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare