Ratings for Dr. Theo Gerstle

Dr. Gerstle's advanced surgical training and unmatched level of skill have made me a life-long patient for any future procedures. Not only are his results impeccable, but he is completely focused and takes as much time as anyone could possibly need for consultations and post-op visits. Moreover, he is extremely detail oriented and holds himself to the highest standards. Every single time he walked into the room, he gave me his full attention. Plus, he made sure that he had a complete understanding of my expectations, as well as my concerns regarding the actual surgical procedures. After listening carefully to each of my questions (and some questions several times), he gave me thorough, straightforward answers and showed a computer image of how I would look after my procedures. By the same token, Dr. Gerstle is 100% accessible and gives patients his personal cell number to address any post-surgical issues that might arise. Furthermore, he called me several times to make sure I was comfortable after my surgery. When I expressed concerns about the swelling in my neck, he graciously met me at his office after hours free of charge (10:00 pm Friday night and 9:30 on Saturday morning). His level of attention to each patient is beyond anything I have ever seen. Regardless of the day or hour, he always has a smile on his face and shows a positive, amazing energy. If you are considering plastic surgery and you chose Dr. Gerstle, you've hit the jackpot. This man is a genius and is obsessed with creating the best possible result every time for every patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr.Gerstle & his staff have been so amazing in caring for my 2 year old. He did beautiful work on my baby& I'm proud to recommend him to anyone needing plastic surgery!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I contacted Dr. Gerstle after I had experienced disappointing results from plastic surgery done by another local surgeon. I felt that Dr. Gerstle's credentials were exceptional as I needed correction of bilateral upper arm scarring and skin puckering of my neck. I had an axillary incision split open with several months of wound care resulting in thick ropy scarring and inability to wear short sleeves of any kind. Dr. Gerstle spent much time explaining his plan for reducing the scars and I am now almost 3 weeks from his revision surgery. My neck is smooth without loose vertical folds of skin and the scars revised on both arms are healing well with much less scarring. I am very pleased with Dr. Gerstle's results and his professional and caring demeanor. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my family or friends!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

From beginning to end, the entire process with Dr. Gerstle and his staff has been wonderful. At the recommendation of my primary care physician, I met with Dr. Gerstle. He took the time to listen to my concerns, what I wanted to achieve from the surgery, and confirmed that he could perform a breast reduction correct gigantomastia. Surgery went well without complication. Two months after surgery, my silhouette and my well-being have remarkably improved. I am very pleased with my decision to undergo the procedure with Dr. Gerstle.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had Breast reduction and body sculpting. Minimal discomfort , quick recovery , extremely pleased With all aspects of this experience from the first consultation till I was released for normal activity. I am in awe of the results. I haven't looked this nice in twenty years.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I had four fist sized tattoos on my body.Two on my chest, and one on each shoulder blade.For personal reasons I needed to get rid of these tattoos. I tried laser removal for three consecutive years and they still wouldn't come out. I was starting to think there was nothing I could do. I finally met Dr. Gerstle. He confidently showed me how easy it would be to remove the tattoos and took care of it. He's the best. All other surgeons I got appointments with were too scared to tackle the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Had a tummy tuck and lipo. Wow what amazing results. I am so happy with my new slimmer body. Dr. Gerstle and his staff took such good care of me. He personally followed up and checked on how I was doing, even called me at home. Wonderful doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gerstle. Went to him for labiaplasty, and he is the best. Healed extremely quickly with no bruising or swelling. Dr. Gerstle is a great guy, I would trust him for any procedure.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Had a tummy tuck with Lipo and had a few complications he took excellent care of me as did the staff they are professional and personal he's funny and sweet and attentive to patient needs much love Stephanie

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Unbelievable result. Better than I could have ever asked for following my facelift, necklift, eyelids, and facial fat grafting!!! Recommend to anyone considering looking refreshed and youthful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Theo Gerstle's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients