Ratings for Dr. Theo Gerstle

I must say that Dr. Gerstle, and his staff, especially Amber and his nurse Grenda are nothing short of amazing. I found Dr. Gerstle’s expertise and bed side manor to be impeccable. Grenda’s kindness, and sweet disposition calmed my instantly. Amber is incredibly personable, and is someone I could find myself being great friends. My experience with Dr. Gerstle and his crew was wonderful and I couldn’t be more pleased.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Very kind staff and Doctor, they were extremely helpful and able to answer all questions and concerns. They also checked in with patient same night as procedure. They care. I would highly recommend them to other people

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I will be forever grateful for how Dr. Theo Gerstle has changed and improved my life with my breast reduction/lift. He has always been thorough, professional, caring, and courteous to me and his work is excellent. He is there for you 24/7 if you ever need him for anything, which was very reassuring. The entire staff is one of the friendliest and most helpful I have ever had the pleasure of meeting or talking to on the phone. His assistant, Amber, is simply delightful. They were very speedy in getting you in for your appointment, and I never had to wait for even 5 minutes upon arriving. After my final visit, I will surely miss coming to the office and seeing these exceptional people. I highly recommend Lexington Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery with Dr. Gerstle and I will not hesitate to return to him should I ever need anything else done.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

It's hard to even know where to begin explaining how WONDERFUL my experience has been with Dr. Gerstle and his assistant, Amber! I found him while researching female procedures online. I've had a particular issue that I have wanted addressed for several years but never thought it could really be corrected and couldn't imagine spending such a large amount of money on something essentially "elective". However, I was very impressed with the his website and the photo gallery, so I sent an email late one evening thinking I probably wouldn't even hear anything back. To my surprise, I had an email from Amber that morning that answered every question I had asked. I ended up calling later that day for a consult. They were able to get me an appointment within a matter of days! My procedure even ended up being the same week as my consult!! I loved the fact that they had me fill out all of the patient paperwork online and I have never waited more than 5-10 at the office; they have even been EXCELLENT about working appointments around my schedule. The atmosphere of the office is very professional and welcoming. The office itself is extremely clean and inviting. Dr. Gerstle is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes time to thoroughly talk with you and discuss options and goals. I felt incredibly comfortable with him and his assistant, Amber (who is amazing!). I loved the fact that my procedure could be done right at the office and it was a great experience! The office is located in a very discrete location, which I really liked. The staff, including Dr. Gerstle, are very laid back and talked with me throughout my procedure. They were great about following up with after my procedure and even give out a cell phone number where either Dr. Gerstle or Amber can be reached if anything comes up after hours or on the weekends. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Gerstle and feel blessed to have found him! I highly recommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Dr Gerstle cares about you as tries to do all that he can to help you. He is amazing Dr and person

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Dr. Gerstle was excellent in educating me about the elective procedure I was contemplating. I knew exactly what to expect. Dr. Gerstle and his staff have a friendly and professional bedside manner. The results of my cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are excellent. I recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Gerstle and his staff are very caring and professional. He is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr Gerstle performed several procedures on me and I am very pleased with the results. Great staff and office. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Gerstle is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I was very nervous about undergoing surgery, however he was very comforting and the results were impeccable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Gerstle did some work on my eyelids. The results look fabulous. He's very personable and caring. I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Theo Gerstle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Theodore Gerstle attended the United States Military Academy at West Point. He served in the Army and then completed his training at Harvard. He focuses on Cosmetic and Reconstructive surgery of the face and body,

• Spanish

• United States Military Academy at West Point
  • Harvard University

• Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Cosmetic Botox
  • Botox
  • Juvederm
  • Chemical peel
  • Male breast cancer
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Neurofibromatosis
  • Skin cancer
  • Skin biopsy
  • Liposuction
  • Male Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Melanoma
  • Basal cell carcinoma
  • Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin

Oxford