Ratings for Dr. Teslin Mathew

She is one of the best psychiatrist i had ever met . I travel 150 km to consult her. one of my friends first recommend her name . she is very compassionate, very knowledgable , helpful but little stubborn in her views . But most worrying me is that she is not bulk billing and big waitIng period for appointments .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

My experience is that Dr. Mathew is a very compassionate psychiatrist with very good knowledge ,especially of medications during pregnancy .She looked after me during my 2 very difficult pregnancies-and I have 2 beautiful daughters inspite of my severe depression .Iam a very happy mom thanks to Dr. Matthew,and I am working full time. Only issue is long waiting period for appointments .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

STAY AWAY FROM HER! She ruined my life. Prescribed 11 drugs in less than 8 months 4 of which extremely dangerous during pregnancy (I was pregnant) made me worse than I was before... am now happily recovered with Dr. Agit Emmanuel. Please don’t go to her

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

In my experience, dr Mathew thought it would be appropriate to giggle at my problems and insult me about my self harm habits. Stay away

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

She is very helpful ,She is very caring and she will not write unnecessary medications and my experience with her was very good .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

she is very kind to the patients,goodlistrner, nobody can fool her

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She was absolute horrible did not help me at all and all she wanted to do was prescribe me medication when all I needed was her to fill out a simply form for me so I could get my early release of super to do Ivf, she said she would fill the forms out in a week for me and 2 weeks later they still weren't filled and when I called she said she wouldn't do it and if I wanted her to I would need to pay her $450 what a joke of a so called physiatrist. No compassion at all.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Slightly rude, ignorant had her mind on other things. In and out in less than 10 mins

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

If you are a DVA Veterans don't go to this psychiatrist she over prescribes and won't submit reports to DVA unless she is paid first, thus her knowledge on how the department of veterans affairs functions is ZERO, others submit their reports with their invoice and DVA always pays in full.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Wasn't like every other doctor, didn't put me on medication but gave me advice on how to better handle my outbursts and symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Teslin Mathew's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients