Ratings for Dr. Temperine Santos

Myself and my daughters have been patients of his for about 2 years and he has been amazing. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

The service is very good, from the receptionists to the doctor. Dr. Santos is very attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My husband went to Dr. Santos twice about a sore that would not heal. Now, years later, he had a massive piece of his nose removed because Dr. Santos assured us it was a staph infection and couldn't possibly be cancer. Guess what, it WAS cancer and thanks to the delay his disfiguration and scarring is inevitable. The staff is lazy and miserable which just adds insult to injury.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dealing with him has been like pulling teeth. I feel like I'm talking to a wall. He "sent" a referral in November and I'm still waiting, my wife had a referral sent in for the same as me and she heard back the same day and had her first appointment and I still haven't heard back... he clearly is only interested in doing as little work as possible.. been seeing him for over a year and he has yet to actually help me with any of my many health issues.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

May be in the next 5 years this would be a great office to move to. Until then strongly compare alternatives with this office especially if you have complex medical history.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Not a bad place to go to. Not the best. Some staff seems undertrained and not very helpful. Dealing with them makes the big difference in my mind. The doctor, in my opinion, has a personality that may inhibit frank discussions.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Had a bad experience with the stuff. It seems that eveytime we come to see Doctor Santos they always have new staff and this time is terrible. They open at 8:30 am and so i called at 8:35 am it's a voicemail so keep trying and until 9:05, finally someone answered but she hang me up for 7 mins. I try to book for a appontment to Dr. Santos the only available time is 2:20pm and i ask if there other time and she said she can accomodate as walk in at 10:30 am. So we rush in and arrive at the clinic at 10:20 when we arrive i checked in and told me that the 10:30 is not available anymore so the next time is 11:10, i dont have choice so we waited. Until it is 11:00 one staff ask us if we already checked in so i said yes but the receptionist i talked a while a go when we arrive said we were not checked in. Wow!!!! My heart beats fast telling me i supposed to checked in when we arrive. And that telling me that she saw us leaving the clinic. And so they took my daughters weight,height and temp. And told us 5 more mins. So then we go back to seat and waited to be called and it is already 11:30 when we saw Dr. Santos. Is this how they treat walk in patients??? Actually 1 guy ahead of us is also waiting and also a walk in but left. We've been seeing Dr. Santos for 2 yrs. he is a good doctor very accomodating and explain eveything we ask not in a hurry to check all of us,we are family of 5.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Santos for a couple years and he is great. He takes time to explain and is quick to provide a referral. He researches a topic and gets back to you. I was seeing Dr. Carlos Grigorio before and he would minimize our concerns. To get a doctor who takes his time to listen and respond to concerns is fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

So glad they changed the staff up front. Much better now than before. As for Dr Santos, I've really liked having him as my family doctor. He takes time, listens, explains things and sends you for a referral if needed. I had a concern about my baby and he was quick to send us for an ultrasound and X-ray. He follows up to let you know the results and a plan of action going forward. He's good with kids too.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Santos was great! He's very easy to talk to and actually listened to my symptoms offering a decent plan going forward in one appointment rather than my previous doctors who seem to beat around the bush.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Temperine Santos 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal