Ratings for Dr. Taylor Lougheed

Excellent médecin. Tellement gentil, très compétent, très humain.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I witnessed Dr. Lougheed save someone's life in a hockey arena and I am still in shock about it. I was in the stands at the end of a men's league hockey game when a player collapsed on the ice. There was so much shouting and chaos but Dr. Lougheed calmly took charge and started CPR and instructed the other players around him on how to help including shocking the player. I read in the news the next day that the player survived! Seeing this and reading the comments below I am thankful to Dr. Lougheed for being an true everyday hero!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Just a few days ago my family celebrated the one year anniversary of Dr. Lougheed saving my life. I had gone to the Ottawa emergency department with chest pain and Dr. Lougheed skillfully diagnosed me with a dissection in my aorta. I had surgery almost immediately after! Since then, my family and I will be marking this day on every new calendar we get as a reminder of how fragile our lives are and how thankful we are for the care that Dr. Lougheed gave me. We called the Ottawa hospital to get his information to send a gift, but he is apparently no longer working there. Wherever you are, thank you, thank you, thank you from me and my entire family!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

My family and I consider ourselves so fortunate to have had Dr. Lougheed on the ICU team at the Ottawa Hospital that took care of my father. He took the time to explain the process and care being provided, and used language that could be easily understood. He was a calm presence when we were all panicked, and gave us confidence that the best care was being provided.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Lougheed was my family’s beloved family doctor for almost two years, and we all still miss him! From my young children to my elderly parents, we felt so lucky to have someone who was so incredibly friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. He has a long a successful career ahead of him, and we hope he returns to Markham!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014