Ratings for Dr. Taylor Bonner

Dr. Taylor is one of the best chiropractors I have ever been to! 10/10!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Dr. Bonner has helped me immensely with my knee problems. I will be following her to her new clinic in Cavan. Highly recommend her for your chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Her use of the latest techniques has been very helpful to myself and my husband as we both suffer greatly from joint issues

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I switched to Dr. Taylor because she was open and available better hours than my previous Chiropractor. I was very pleased with my first visit and will be returning for maintenance care there. She was very friendly, punctual and thorough. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Extremely professional and knowledgeable about the human body. She took the time to explain what was going on using language I could understand. Very informative.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Very friendly doctor and great staff. Will be sending family and friends her way.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Excellent all around. She makes me feel comfortable in her office and listens to my concerns. I was nervous about Chiropractic but am now very happy after visiting Dr. Taylor and would highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. Taylor has been working on my forearms and neck with me because getting pins and needles into my fingers. She explained to me using words I could understand and I have been very happy with the treatment I have received in her office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Taylor Bonner is 100% one of the best practitioners out there! She was kind, and caring. She took the time to listen to my concerns and spent the time I needed to heal. She is energetic and passionate about helping others. Would 10/10 recommend!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Bonner is my number one recommendation for a Chiropractor in Peterborough. She is knowledgeable, caring and extremely punctual.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr. Taylor Bonner's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal