Dr. Tatiana Zdyb

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Zdyb

Dr. Zdyb is a wonderful doctor. Since being under her care, I have made many strides in my recovery. Together, Dr. Zdyb and I set goals, and reach them. She is a great support, has an unlimited amount of compassion, and truly wants the best for her patients. Because of Dr. Zdyb's help, I have returned to school full-time to pursue my dreams. I am no longer existing in my life, I am actually living it. PS- I love the meditation room at Dr. Zdyb's new office. It's my go-to safe space to centre my thoughts! Thank you so much, Dr. Zdyb!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

An amazing Doctor . She is very patient , highly knowledgeable, and a special care giver. She creates a very safe environment and supports you through every stage of the healing process

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I have been working with Tatiana for 5 years now and she has helped me through some particularly bad times and I continue to benefit from her counsel. For the individual, yes I mean singular because it is obviously the same person posting negative reviews of Dr. Zdyb, you can find her credentials with the College of Psychologists (CP0) by simply searching her name on their website like I did. As for stating she did not finish her dissertation again, this is another lie, you can search for it at UWO and buy the thing if you wanted to! To bad commenters are not made forced to put their names on their ratings or you would be sued for libel. Hopefully, people seeking a good Psychologist do not take you seriously because they would be doing themselves a disservice by not having Tatiana as their doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Zdyb, you are a great doctor and I am so blessed to have found you. You have help me through so many dark and difficult situations. The sun is starting to shine in my life again thanks to you. Love your new office Dr Zdyb.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Zdyb is a wonderful doctor and I am so grateful to be under her care. Her new office is fabulous and I especially love the meditation room. It is a safe place I can go to centre my thoughts and relax. Thank you so much, Dr. Zdyb for all your help.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

So happy to have experienced this Dr's way of getting me through depression and anxiety. She brought me back with the tools to tackle any situation and get back to working full time.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

My experiences with Tatiana have completely destroyed my ability to trust mental health professionals on any level and have also destroyed any hope I had of ever getting and feeling better.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Tatiana for quite some time. She sure is in the TOP for Psychologist. She is very well educated, experienced, professional and compassionate unlike others I have seen in the past. As per the comment dated July 8/2017 - if it was one of the worst mistakes you have ever made then I would say then perhaps you should not be seeing a psychologist but maybe a Psychiatrist. Dr Tatiana is the very best in her field

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

One of the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life was ever going to see Tatiana in the first place...

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was a client of Tatiana while in Grad School a while ago. She has that rare blend of being both completely professional as well as sincerely warm and empathetic. Of the therapists I have seen over the years, she's tops. Her questions and insights were first rate. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Tatiana Zdyb's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients