Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Zdyb

So happy to have experienced this Dr's way of getting me through depression and anxiety. She brought me back with the tools to tackle any situation and get back to working full time.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

My experiences with Tatiana have completely destroyed my ability to trust mental health professionals on any level and have also destroyed any hope I had of ever getting and feeling better.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Tatiana for quite some time. She sure is in the TOP for Psychologist. She is very well educated, experienced, professional and compassionate unlike others I have seen in the past. As per the comment dated July 8/2017 - if it was one of the worst mistakes you have ever made then I would say then perhaps you should not be seeing a psychologist but maybe a Psychiatrist. Dr Tatiana is the very best in her field

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

One of the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life was ever going to see Tatiana in the first place...

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was a client of Tatiana while in Grad School a while ago. She has that rare blend of being both completely professional as well as sincerely warm and empathetic. Of the therapists I have seen over the years, she's tops. Her questions and insights were first rate. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Zdyb for some time. Contrary to the comment submitted on May 3, 2017, Dr Zdyb has finished her studies and has written her dissertation . A copy is in her office I found her very easy to open up to and very knowledgeable. I look forward to my sessions.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Zdyb. I've been seeing her for some time now. She truly saved me at the very worse moments in my life. I was in a very dark and bad state from anxiety, depression and PTSD. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, caring and shows so much compassion towards her patients. With all my mental issues, my only regret is I did not get to see her much sooner in my life. She is NON judgemental therefore I feel very comfortable telling her all my problems and things that bother me. It truly is a pleasure working with her and I always look forward to my sessions. Thank you Dr Zdyb for all your help, you are helping the sun shine in my life again. You are an amazing Psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I don't have many positive things to say about Dr.Zdyb. I feel that she tends to act in an unprofessional manner. After asking around the community, it sounds like my thoughts are the general consensus. In a nut shell..... I suggest to all married women, if your husband requires to see a Psychologist. DO NOT have them see her. She crosses many boundaries.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I worked with Dr. Zdyb for over a year. Throughout that year, I became able to trust her (I have a great deal of difficulties trusting people and their intentions) and I found talking to her helpful. I had some sessions with her that were more productive than others. I genuinely felt that she cared about me as her patient. However, in retrospect, after my extremely negative experience with her, I realize that she does not care about her patients and will turn on you if things don't go her way. She's extremely sensitive and does not have a "thick skin." Dr. Zdyb crosses many professional boundaries (and those other reviews from other patients where they say that they wish she was their best friend is proof of that...She's a psychologist, not a friend!) Approximately one month ago, Dr. Zdyb terminated therapy with me when I was struggling more than ever. She terminated in a highly unethical manner: over email, demanded that I not contact her again and only gave me the name of one other psychologist, whom I would not feel comfortable working with because he is a male (she knew this). I now have only my psychiatrist (whom I rarely see and who only manages my medication) and I have to wait several months in order to get help from another psychologist. So she essentially left me stranded with little help to cope on my own. Truthfully, I cannot see myself making it until my appointment. This extremely negative experience has made trusting people (especially professionals) nearly impossible for me. I feel traumatized all over again. On another note, I don't even know how she was able to register with the College of Psychologists of Ontario - She didn't finish her Psy.D. studies, as she did not write her dissertation...and has a Ph.D in Health Promotion, not in Clinical Psychology.

Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Zdyb is amazing in every way. She is kind, thoughtful, trustworthy, and extremely knowledgeable. She literally saved my life. I was in a deep depression when I started seeing her, with all kinds of emotional baggage. She helped me sort through it all and see it for what it really is, rather than what I had been perceiving. She has helped me in so many ways I lost count. She is so incredibly nice that I wish she could be my best friend. I give her my highest possible personal recommendation. Brian

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Tatiana Zdyb's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients