Ratings for Dr. Tanuj P. Banker

Had some trouble getting my records. Ask for them up front, when you check in....

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

My wife and I both are treated by Dr. Banker, for different eye issues. He has performed two surgeries on me and I consider him to be outstanding. Both of us have the highest regard for Dr. Banker and all of his associates. Center For Sight has been 5 Star in every way since we started going there 1 year ago.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

👍*************************************************

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Banker is caring and knowledgeable. He took time to explain things in detail to make sure l understood his plan of care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Banker is very knowledgeable and caring. As always the staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Banker was able to explain to me all the ramifications of my recent diagnosis, and fully explained to me on how he was going to treat my condition. All in words I could understand. He put me quite at ease.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Has all the assets of a good doctor, knowledgeable, caring, has time for the patient, takes time to explain, etc. clearly cares deeply about his patients. Eased my worries and made the treatment less scary than it could have been. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Very professional and knowledgeable Doctor. He explained everything and gave me peace of mind about my left eye vision. Strongly recommend Dr. Banker.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I have been to many Retina specialists and Dr Banker is the best. He saved my vision and fixed my macular pucker. He is caring and took his time to explain everything to me. Go see him...you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Banker and his staff. Dr Banker has a never give up attitude. He cares about each and everyone of his patients. Dr. Banker has sucessfully treated my wet macular degeneration in my right eye. My eye sight is 20/20 again. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Tanuj P. Banker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners