Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

I had a root canal done a few years back with another dentist. Right from the get go I had such pain that, that dentist was unable to resolve. For years I lived with this until I met with Dr. Tran. Dr. Tran thoroughly explained what he thought the problem was and explained very clearly what he was going to do to correct the problem. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I have had no pain or problems with the tooth since he worked his magic. I highly recommend Dr. Tran to any friends or family who are looking for a excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Tran was extremely thorough and informative in his communication with us before, during, and after the procedure when our son had his wisdom teeth extracted. We felt confident that our son was in good hands with a caring and skilled professional! We highly recommend him to anyone that is needing specialized dental care!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Tran is the best dentist ever. He is thorough and takes time to explain the procedure for me. He extracted my wisdom teeth. He did it super fast. It heals within a few days and no infection. I would recommend him for my friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Tran is a fabulous dentist. He extracted my wisdom teeth a few month ago and recently he did my root canal. I'm so happy because I dont have to see a specialist. Dr. Tran shows great compassion and I also feel confident in his dentistry expertise! If you are looking for an excellent dentist for your treatment, doctor Tran must be the one.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I didn’t feel confident with my chipped front teeth, so I was looking for well dentally trained hand for a cosmetic restoration and whitening treatment. My co-worker had wisdom tooth extraction with Dr. Tan Dat Tran and Dr. Tran fixed his broken tooth on the side, so he recommended me to go see Dr. Tran. I was a little concerned at first, but I still gave him a try. The result is outstanding and he delivered way much more than I could expect. His is not only a good dentist but also a true artist. Just like he did some magic with my teeth and made them look so great. I challenged him a lot of questions before the procedure. He took time to explain things very clearly and assured that I understand everything and I’m in a safe hand. As I chatted with him, I know he is also a pianist. His hand skill is amazing. I get back my 100% confidence with a perfect smile and I smile a lot now. Dr. Tran is an outstanding and passionate dentist. Thanks Dr. Tran so much for making me a 10 plus smile.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr Tran is excellent. He works at two clinics one in Calgary and also in Airdrie. He is caring, kind and very talented. He is very conservative in his approach and has your best interests in mind. He is efficient and very skilled. He is the best when it comes to Extractions, he is the guy to go to if you need a tooth extracted including all wisdom teeth. He has a great sense of humor and strives to make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend him! He also speaks other languages including French. He's a great dentist and a wonderful person. As someone who also works in the dental field I can recommend Dr Tran with great confidence!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English