Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

Dr. Tran was really knowledgeable and attentive. He promptly addressed all of my problems and concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Highly recommended!! I am extremely impressed with Dr.Tran's work. You cannot find better dentist that him , I must say he provided exceptionally high quality care and painless wisdom teeth removal for me (Not to mention, I had majorly malformed wisdom teeth which was extremely difficult to remove). He has artistic hand when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. His patient centric treatment planning and amazingly impressive dental work will make sure that you will come to no one other than Dr.tran for any future dental concerns. The results of his dental services are mind blowing and gives you a great sense of confidence. He makes the atmosphere of dental office so friendly and will treat you as a family. I strongly recommend Dr.Tran for you and your family's dental care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Tran was very helpful and knowledgeable during my visits to Bow Trail Dental. We have decided to remove my wisdom teeth and he clearly explained what's gonna happen and reassured me everything will be ok. The procedure went smootly and painless (despite the fact thta one tooth was pretty tough), recovery was very fast. I would (and I did) recommend this calm and professional doctor to my friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I tried going to a few other dentists in Calgary but no one was as helpful as Dr. Tran. My front teeth were crooked and I wanted them straightened but I was not interested in getting braces. Other dentists pushed braces or veneers on me. Finally I found Dr. Tram who offered me a solution. Dental bonding. He did a beautiful job and now when I am ready to get braces it is still possible because he preserved my natural teeth. I am so satisfied with my teeth and the job he did. I get so many compliments on them from people who saw them before and after. Also, when I did chip a tooth he had no problem fixing it for me and was very prompt about it. It's been over a year now and I am still very pleased ! Thanks Dr. Tran!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I recently had flap surgery done. Dr. Tran was very thorough with his explanations of what he was going to do and why. Very considerate while performing the procedure to ensure my comfort by asking if I needed a break. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I was a little hesitant when I considered having 6 crowns put on my front teeth but after discussing the details with Dr. Tran I felt very confident. He thoroughly explained the entire procedure to me while taking pictures along the way of each step. He was extremely patient And was very considerate of me during the entire procedure. I would definately recommend Dr. Tran to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I had a root canal done a few years back with another dentist. Right from the get go I had such pain that, that dentist was unable to resolve. For years I lived with this until I met with Dr. Tran. Dr. Tran thoroughly explained what he thought the problem was and explained very clearly what he was going to do to correct the problem. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I have had no pain or problems with the tooth since he worked his magic. I highly recommend Dr. Tran to any friends or family who are looking for a excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Tran was extremely thorough and informative in his communication with us before, during, and after the procedure when our son had his wisdom teeth extracted. We felt confident that our son was in good hands with a caring and skilled professional! We highly recommend him to anyone that is needing specialized dental care!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Tran is the best dentist ever. He is thorough and takes time to explain the procedure for me. He extracted my wisdom teeth. He did it super fast. It heals within a few days and no infection. I would recommend him for my friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Tran is a fabulous dentist. He extracted my wisdom teeth a few month ago and recently he did my root canal. I'm so happy because I dont have to see a specialist. Dr. Tran shows great compassion and I also feel confident in his dentistry expertise! If you are looking for an excellent dentist for your treatment, doctor Tran must be the one.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English