Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

Dr Tran is the best dentist i have ever been to in my entire life.I Have always been terrified to go to dentist my whole life, But now after going to Dr Tran for some procedures the last couple months i'am no longer afraid & no longer have high anxiety. Prior to going to Dr Tran i would always have to be sedated prior to any dental procedure. Dr Tran took the time to make me comfortable & relaxed before any work was done to my teeth. I'am so grateful to now have him as my dentist & i highly recommend Dr Tran to anyone who has any fear of dentistry work. I will finish up my review by saying Thank you, Thank you so much Dr Tran for making going to the dentist a very pleasant & comfortable appointment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Tran is quite possibly the best dentist I've ever been to. He is very knowledgeable and carefully guided me through each procedure, so far he has performed several fillings and wisdom tooth extraction. His expertise has changed my view on dentist visits for the better and I would absolutely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I was very impressed with this Dentist, Dr Tran, I went in to do a root canal for the first time with all the fear and negative thoughts about the procedure. He took the time to explain each process and was very cautious and professional through it all. I had a crown on the tooth, so he had to drill through the crown and did an awesome job. I definitely recommend him to anybody. Has has a great team with him, they were all awesome- thank you! Mike E. Airdrie.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

The BEST dentist I ever came across and since I had an outstanding experience with Dr Tran, I refuse to see any other Dentist. I came across Dr Tran when another dentist rupture my sinus during a tooth extraction and wanted me to go see an oral surgeon and probably pay him $5-6000 to get a root removed from my sinus along with sinus repair! I felt so scared of dentist at that time in my life but Dr Tran came as a saviour via a very close friend's referral. He is the best DDS out in calgary area and recommend him to all my family n friends. His care and willingness to give me time and educate me, really change and saved my life. I can't thank him enough and his team. Dr Tran is always there to answer any of my follow up questions and concern in my healing process, it's taking sometime to heal but I'm glad I have the best dentist and his expert knowledge. Kapil S Calgary,AB

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Tran replaced two canine crowns. I am extremely pleased with the results as well as his dental technique. I will definitely be a repeat patient.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Never had a doctor who was so thorough clear and quick. Dr. Tran removed all four of my wisdom teeth recently, and I've been recovering almost completely pain free. Thanks to his staff I was completely aware of how everything was going to work and Dr. Tran made sure I was totally comfortable and all of my questions were answered. I don't think I'd ever recommend another dentist after my experience with him, and his staff .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I can't say anything bad, except that he was 15 minutes behind schedule, but heh, who's in a hurry to get extractions. I had my teeth cleaned by Kirstin and was totally impressed. She was very gentle but through. She took the time to show me how to floss properly. Dr tran did the exam and explained how easy it would be to get my wisdom teeth removed. ( I have been in pain off and on for about 6 years with them) I came out to the front and the receptionist, Lisa explained everything to me, worked out a payment plan I could handle and I had them pulled two weeks later, no pain, and I am kicking myself for waiting this long.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Tran has my full respect! I am very nervous about dentists from both bad experiences and some anxiety issues and Dr Tran ALWAYS made me feel safe, cared for and in extremely capable and caring hands. He is the only dentist I will ever go to! An example: After a different dentist fumbled around for over an hour, trying to extract a tooth, and only achieving making me very sore and anxious, that dentist disappeared for 20 seconds and came back with Dr. Tran, our first meeting, and he asked if I was alright and would I mind if he took a look. Not 10 seconds later he said alright, there you go, asked again if I was okay, then was gone. I asked the hygienist how much longer, she said, oh your done. WHAT? Dr Tran did ,in less than 10 seconds, what another could not do in over an hour. I had no clue he even did anything. I don't recommend him, I insist you give him a try for any dental needs! Andy, Airdrie, AB

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Tran and the staff at Sierra Springs are indeed a class of their own. Being very nervous my first visit, Dr. Tran took extra time to talk with me and giving me time to relax. After that, everything went without a hitch. Second visit with him was even better!!! No nervousness. He comes highly recommended from my point of view, you won't find anyone better!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Tran and all of the office staff were very pleasant in my dealings, Dr. Tran was very patient and explained all of the procedure involved with having my root canal done, and the work that he did was very proficient, including pictures that were taken. I would very much recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English