Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

I can't say anything bad, except that he was 15 minutes behind schedule, but heh, who's in a hurry to get extractions. I had my teeth cleaned by Kirstin and was totally impressed. She was very gentle but through. She took the time to show me how to floss properly. Dr tran did the exam and explained how easy it would be to get my wisdom teeth removed. ( I have been in pain off and on for about 6 years with them) I came out to the front and the receptionist, Lisa explained everything to me, worked out a payment plan I could handle and I had them pulled two weeks later, no pain, and I am kicking myself for waiting this long.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Tran has my full respect! I am very nervous about dentists from both bad experiences and some anxiety issues and Dr Tran ALWAYS made me feel safe, cared for and in extremely capable and caring hands. He is the only dentist I will ever go to! An example: After a different dentist fumbled around for over an hour, trying to extract a tooth, and only achieving making me very sore and anxious, that dentist disappeared for 20 seconds and came back with Dr. Tran, our first meeting, and he asked if I was alright and would I mind if he took a look. Not 10 seconds later he said alright, there you go, asked again if I was okay, then was gone. I asked the hygienist how much longer, she said, oh your done. WHAT? Dr Tran did ,in less than 10 seconds, what another could not do in over an hour. I had no clue he even did anything. I don't recommend him, I insist you give him a try for any dental needs! Andy, Airdrie, AB

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Tran and the staff at Sierra Springs are indeed a class of their own. Being very nervous my first visit, Dr. Tran took extra time to talk with me and giving me time to relax. After that, everything went without a hitch. Second visit with him was even better!!! No nervousness. He comes highly recommended from my point of view, you won't find anyone better!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Tran and all of the office staff were very pleasant in my dealings, Dr. Tran was very patient and explained all of the procedure involved with having my root canal done, and the work that he did was very proficient, including pictures that were taken. I would very much recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Tran was really knowledgeable and attentive. He promptly addressed all of my problems and concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Highly recommended!! I am extremely impressed with Dr.Tran's work. You cannot find better dentist that him , I must say he provided exceptionally high quality care and painless wisdom teeth removal for me (Not to mention, I had majorly malformed wisdom teeth which was extremely difficult to remove). He has artistic hand when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. His patient centric treatment planning and amazingly impressive dental work will make sure that you will come to no one other than Dr.tran for any future dental concerns. The results of his dental services are mind blowing and gives you a great sense of confidence. He makes the atmosphere of dental office so friendly and will treat you as a family. I strongly recommend Dr.Tran for you and your family's dental care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Tran was very helpful and knowledgeable during my visits to Bow Trail Dental. We have decided to remove my wisdom teeth and he clearly explained what's gonna happen and reassured me everything will be ok. The procedure went smootly and painless (despite the fact thta one tooth was pretty tough), recovery was very fast. I would (and I did) recommend this calm and professional doctor to my friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I tried going to a few other dentists in Calgary but no one was as helpful as Dr. Tran. My front teeth were crooked and I wanted them straightened but I was not interested in getting braces. Other dentists pushed braces or veneers on me. Finally I found Dr. Tram who offered me a solution. Dental bonding. He did a beautiful job and now when I am ready to get braces it is still possible because he preserved my natural teeth. I am so satisfied with my teeth and the job he did. I get so many compliments on them from people who saw them before and after. Also, when I did chip a tooth he had no problem fixing it for me and was very prompt about it. It's been over a year now and I am still very pleased ! Thanks Dr. Tran!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I recently had flap surgery done. Dr. Tran was very thorough with his explanations of what he was going to do and why. Very considerate while performing the procedure to ensure my comfort by asking if I needed a break. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I was a little hesitant when I considered having 6 crowns put on my front teeth but after discussing the details with Dr. Tran I felt very confident. He thoroughly explained the entire procedure to me while taking pictures along the way of each step. He was extremely patient And was very considerate of me during the entire procedure. I would definately recommend Dr. Tran to any of my friends.

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English