Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

my son had his 4 wisdom teeth out. Dr.Tran was excellent in every way. not much swelling and no pain. my son didnt have to take any painkillers. and swelling was very minimal . Dr.Tran explained everything very well.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Tran explained the work he would be doing, provided information on pre-op preparation and was excellent in extracting a difficult tooth with no pain and no other complications. Follow up was excellent

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My son had his wisdom teeth done by Dr. Tran and everything went very well. We have been long time patients at the Sandstone Dental Centre and have nothing but great things to say about all the Dr's and Staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

great dentist and very helpful staff members. My whole family will be going back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had been procrastinating getting my wisdom teeth out for 2 years. Just had all 4 pulled by Dr. Tran and I'm glad to have it done. I was only really swollen for about two days after and had a bit of bruising, didn't even take the painkillers. I was nervous going into the procedure, but he explained everything and made me feel comfortable!! High recommend anyone to go see him!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Tran pulled out all four of my wisdom teeth very methodically and efficiently. The process was essentially painless, as I was sedated throughout the procedure. He made sure that I was comfortable throughout the surgery. As far as I am concerned, the extraction was done very well. I would definitely regard Dr. Tran as an amazing dentist, and highly recommend him to anyone needing a dental procedure.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Tran was knowledgeable and truthful about my som's oral surgery. He answered all of my questions and I was confident and comfortable with his with his expertise. The procedure and recovery time was exactly as Dr. Tran said it would be. Support and front desk staff were accommodating and extremely friendly as well. 5 stars for everyone at the clinic.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Tran is amazing. I trust him to take out my son's wisdom teeth with IV sedation as suggested. His hand skill is so good! My son doesn't remember anything and he didn't have to take pain killer after that. My teenager son had a very good experience with dentist this time. Highly recommended to see Dr Tran.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Tran and the staff at Sandstone dental are great! Dr. Trancompleted some long overdue dental work due to my anxiety with dentists. He and his staff made every effort to ensure I was at ease and comfortable every step of the way! Every option and procedure was thoroughly explained to me. I would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone. I am so happy I found such a kind, knowledgeable and profession dentist. Thank you Dr. Tran! Joanne V. Calgary

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

This is a young dentist with tons of experience and knowledge. He removed four wisdom teeth in a two-hour process without any problem. I would like to recommend him to any patients who are suffering. Go to see him! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English