Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

I went to ADx Dental for my cleaning and check up in September. Dr Tran suggested me to get a root canal done for my lower tooth on the left. The pain was on and off at that time and not too bad, so I told him maybe next year. Mid November right before my mid term exams and some paper due, I got a bad toothache at that tooth and had a swelling face. I called the office to ask them to book me in asap. Dr Tran gave me some antibiotics and did my root canal 3 days later. Now I really trust his diagnose and I’m thankful that he was able to save my tooth. Highly recommended. He’s awesome.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Was 20 mins late for appt. Did not explain post op precautions. More interested in time than doing job well. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Tran and the staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for taking time out of your day to give your feedback.

Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr.Tran and rest of the staff are amazing ...love this place!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I am so glad this office opened up close to my house! Very pleasant staff who are extremely professional and helpful. Dr. Tran sat down with me for 1 hour to talk about my dental needs and concerns. You can tell he loves what he does and enjoys getting to know you as an individual rather then just a patient. Thanks Dr. Tran and his assistant Alana for making my dental experience awesome!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I myself has been seeing him when he first open Adx Dental Office early this July. His brand new office quite easy to access, the address #216 7337 Macleod Trail SW Calgary. I was happy with the result. I refer couple of friends come after that. They are very happy too. Dr. Dat Tran became their new dentist. Thanks to Dr. Dat Tran.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Last winter my friend from Nigeria came to visit me. He had landed in Calgary quite late in the afternoon and his wisdom teeth started to cause him troubles as his mouth got swollen really bad. We went to the dental office near my community and tried to get them removed. It was nearly 7pm in a snowing day and the first two dental offices were closed or the dentists already left early. We walked in the third one and saw Dr. Dat Tran. He was at the front desk preparing to leave for the day but he came back inside and prepared to do the extraction for my friend right away. Thanks to Dr. Dat Tran, my friend was safe and would able to get through that night with those wisdom teeth removed. Cant never forget that evening when walking in three clinics and in the last one we could see Dr. Tran. He's very kind to stay after hours and helping my friend! Extraodinary! He is now the owner of ADx Dental (#216, 7337 Macleod Trail, Calgary) and i am so happy to come back and see him there. You guys will see how an extraordinary person he is. He is just a not a dentist, he's a friend and a very kind one!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran is the best of the best dentists in Southern Alberta. His services and skills are beyond exceptional as he does not just do you want but he will always consult and give you the best advices of what you should and need to protect, maintain for health for long term. I went to couple dentists before and they always talked me in something costly and expensive which is not neccessary for me. However, Dr. Tran is not like that, he gave me the best advices which are very affordable!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I visited here as the first time to redo my 2 crowns in the front. I was also refered by someone. The place is brand new, Dr. Dat Tran and staffs are so friendly and work really hard. The finished work is excellent. I am super happy with the result. They have a 3D fancy scan machine to screen your teeth. Give a thumb up for this new place, and definitely will recommend all friends and family to come. Cheers!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Tran did extensive oral procedures on one of my lower right molar teeth including root canal, gum surgery and then a crown. His professional skills are excellent and his procedures are through and his chair side manners are excellent. The tooth has been ding well after his treatment. I would not hesitate recommending Dr Tran to anyone. The staff at Sandstone Dental are also excellent, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English