Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

Dr. Dat Tran performed my implant. I love him, he is fantastic!!! I am a very nervous patient. He was so patient and answered my many questions. He explained everything step by step and ensured that I understood everything. He never made me feel like he was rushing me. He is a very knowledgeable and capable professional. The healing time & experience was amazing. The staff are all so kind and caring. I would highly recommend him! I would definitely use him again should the need arise.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Had my wisdom teeth removed under IV sedation by Dr. Tran. Great experience, quick painless recovery, only complaint would be the wait (> 30 min.) before the surgery, but everything else more than made up for it - would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I had my wisdom teeth (3) removed with Dr. Tran. I couldn't be happier with the whole process. He took the time to listen to all my concerns and answered to everything I had to ask at more than one consultation. He was very professional and trustworthy. The surgery went super smooth I was shocked how quick it was! I had almost no pain, swelling or bruising afterward. I took one Advil that evening and that was it. I was able to go out normally the next day, and no one believed I had had my wisdom teeth taken out the day before! The staff was very friendly and accommodating too. They always made me feel welcome. Awesome team of doctor and the staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Tran was wonderful and made wisdom teeth surgery go very well. And short recovery time, too

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I love this man, he's a gem! He is a true professional and is definitely in the right profession! Well educated and I'm sure he was at the top of his class! He is soft spoken and very reassuring about everything he will be doing. He makes sure you're comfortable beforehand and continuously throughout the procedure. A perfectionist. I fully trust him and appreciate his demeanour. Good dentists are hard to find nowadays and I would comfortably recommend Dr. Tran!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I've had some gum surgery and other dental work done by Dr Tran, I think he's got a great manner and is very attentive, as well as very capable. He clearly explains the procedures, does very nice work, and goes a little out of his way to make you comfortable no matter what the procedure. Quick, and with very little pain. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Tran.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I had to have my wisdom teeth removed (5 of them) and I was really worried about it, but as soon as I got there on the date of the procedure, Dr. Tran and the rest of the staff made me feel way less anxious, they played music for me while I had the iv put in and kept reassuring me that I was doing great and everything was okay. I can't remember anything from the actual procedure, but obviously they did an amazing job as the healing was very quick for me, and I stopped taking the pain killers only a few days after. I was very worried that my face would swell, as many people I know have had a very bruised and swollen face, but mine didn't swell at all and only had very minor bruising on the left side. I was very happy with how everything went, and would definitely recommend Dr. Tran to others.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Tran provides great care his patients. I raised my concern to his assistant when he was not there, he gave me a call later to explain things very well. I am very happy about that. We love to see dentists when they try to understand things and show great care. He is a good one.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I don’t like to go to see dentist at all since I have dental anxiety. But I need some work done, so my dentist refered me to do my root canal procedure with Dr. Tran under IV sedation. It wasn’t bad at all as I had before. It went very fast and I don’t even remember what happened. Excellent dentist. Takes the time, listens well and explains possible scenarios clearly.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been putting off dental work due to anxiety for years. Dr. Tran and his team put all my fears at ease. I would highly recommend Dr Tran in a heart beat!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English