Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

I am not very happy with quality. There should be rating on skill. Dr. Tran talk good game and seem knowledge but quality of work not good. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Two weeks ago, I had four of my wisdom teeth removed at ADx. Actually, I was so nervous before the surgery but the IV sedation definitely made the procedure easy as can be. Sedative was injected into my vein, after a minute, I went to sleep. When waking up from this, I couldn't remember anything, it's like nothing ever happened. The procedure went way smoothly than I'd expected. I like this dental also because of their flexible schedule, I had the surgery in early morning (7h30am) Saturday, and I could eat soft food around 2 hours after that. Not too bad for my stomach, also had 2 days of weekend to recover so I didn't have to take time off from work. During the first 4 days, my face was swollen a bit but it wasn't that painful. I could even stopped using pain killer after a week and within 2 weeks , I completely could chew normally. Dr. Tran is well-experienced and I am very happy with his excellent service, follow-up appointment after the surgery, which is not all dental offices would provide. I strongly recommend Dr. Tran if you're still searching for a reliable dentist.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I found ADx Dental through the internet. I decided to give it a try for my braces’c consult. Dr. Tran is very knowledgable and the front admin is awesome. I was ver conscious about my bottom teeth and used to hide my them when Im taking pictures. I am very happy when he showed me how he can help me achieve the smile I want. Front desk is really nice and helpful. I will bring my husband to see him too. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Came here on a whim for the location but ended up being ine of the best dentist's I have been to- the knowledge level and how Dr.Tran goes above and beyond is exceptional. Most dentists seen you for 2 minutes top but Dr.Tran takes the time to do a comprehensive exam. Many dentists have done their training internationally with no additional specialization but Dr.Tran is trained at a reputable Canadian University and has taken additional education. The office staff are also very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Thank you Dr Tran and your whole team for helping me with my now beautiful & functioning molar. I’ll recommend you to my husband and friends. I wish you & your team best of health and success. Mrs D

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Went to see him for second opinion 2 weeks ago as my other dentist told me I had to extract the lower left tooth, couldn’t save it. But Dr Tran was able to do the root canal, save that tooth for me and now the pain gradually goes away. I want to save my teeth as long as I could. Now he becomes my dentist. Highly recommend this doctor, he extremely good and knowledgeable. His staffs are very helpful to take care of insurance for me

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Good doctor and love the staff. He is very caring and front desk very friendly

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I probably wouldn’t come back here with my kids. I brought my son in for a couple of fillings and Dr. Tran was 30 minutes late. When your child is already anxious, being late doesn’t help. He doesn’t seem to be very comfortable working with kids either. Ended up not being able to do the fillings and we ended up getting the work done at a different office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Our records shows we have not had the pleasure to meet you and your son at ADx Dental. At our office, we always meet the parent and the child for a 15 minutes consult to assess if we could provide cares in office with laughing gaz(nitrous oxyde) to make the appointment more comfortable. In some rare cases, with the consent of the parents, we would refer them to trusted pedodontists if the child has extensive caries or a high level of anxiety. We understand that younger patients have a shorter attention span and for their comfort, we never make them wait 30 min per appointment. We believe that you have never been to our office and experience that level of care. Please give us a call if you are interested, we do provide solution to dental anxiety for adults too!

Submitted April 4, 2018

I looked up ADx Dental for my emergency last month. And have been back a few times to see Dr Tran for my treatment. I love this place and doctor always shows me every detail at the end of each appointment about what he has done for me. Staffs are super friendly and useful. Highly recommended this office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Thank you for such kind words, Our practice values on putting patient satisfaction as top priority. We are grateful to receive your compliments and appreciation, you made our day! It’s feedback from patients like you that makes our job wonderful. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Submitted March 14, 2018

After Dr. Tran spent way longer on what he said is a routine extraction, it turns out he made my situation worse! The manager was very defensive and I found my concerns being dismissed. His ratings seem to be artificially inflated. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with your tooth extraction. I would like to give you an insight into our tooth extraction procedure. We do a 3d scan to identify the nerve and any difficulty that might arise during the procedure. We use IV sedation for patient comfort and for the patient to not recall any unpleasant noise. And we always make sure to follow up the same day with phone calls and the office follows up a week later to make sure that there aren't any concerns. Having said this, any concerns that you might have should have been pointed out on the call or the follow up check up. I believe that this review is not intended for us and you might have received services elsewhere. However, if you still believe that the procedure was in fact done by me, please give me a call at 403-454-6677 or send me an email at manager@adxdental.ca so that we can look into this further for you. If not, we would appreciate it if you would remove this review, Thank you so much and have a great day.

Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English