Dr. Dat Tran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

My visit was ok. He is a nice guy. I find office quite modern.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

This is a new place with brand new machines and a superb team. The dental treatment is always excellent. I moved to Calgary in the summer and someone referred me to this place. It is indeed much better than my previous dental clinic in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Take my 7 year old daughter there for an emergency on a the 27 as my regular dental clinic is close. Dr Tran was very helpful to treat my daughter in pain. I am very happy that she behaved this time on the dental chair and Dr. Tran was super patient to talk to her. Very much appreciated and highly recommend ADx Dental.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

This was, really, the best dental experience I have ever had. The team is great, they know how to treat a patient and how to reduce stress before any procedure (as was in my case, I am always very nervous at a dentist's office). Dr. Tran is a professional, he explained all the details of procedures to me, showed before/after filling pictures of my teeth (this was so cool!), and the wisdom teeth removal wend perfectly. I am very satisfied with ADx Dental's services. Highly recommend, especially if you are a student.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I went to ADx Dental for my cleaning and check up in September. Dr Tran suggested me to get a root canal done for my lower tooth on the left. The pain was on and off at that time and not too bad, so I told him maybe next year. Mid November right before my mid term exams and some paper due, I got a bad toothache at that tooth and had a swelling face. I called the office to ask them to book me in asap. Dr Tran gave me some antibiotics and did my root canal 3 days later. Now I really trust his diagnose and I’m thankful that he was able to save my tooth. Highly recommended. He’s awesome.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Was 20 mins late for appt. Did not explain post op precautions. More interested in time than doing job well. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Tran and the staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr.Tran and rest of the staff are amazing ...love this place!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I am so glad this office opened up close to my house! Very pleasant staff who are extremely professional and helpful. Dr. Tran sat down with me for 1 hour to talk about my dental needs and concerns. You can tell he loves what he does and enjoys getting to know you as an individual rather then just a patient. Thanks Dr. Tran and his assistant Alana for making my dental experience awesome!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I myself has been seeing him when he first open Adx Dental Office early this July. His brand new office quite easy to access, the address #216 7337 Macleod Trail SW Calgary. I was happy with the result. I refer couple of friends come after that. They are very happy too. Dr. Dat Tran became their new dentist. Thanks to Dr. Dat Tran.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English