Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

Good doctor and love the staff. He is very caring and front desk very friendly

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I probably wouldn’t come back here with my kids. I brought my son in for a couple of fillings and Dr. Tran was 30 minutes late. When your child is already anxious, being late doesn’t help. He doesn’t seem to be very comfortable working with kids either. Ended up not being able to do the fillings and we ended up getting the work done at a different office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Our records shows we have not had the pleasure to meet you and your son at ADx Dental. At our office, we always meet the parent and the child for a 15 minutes consult to assess if we could provide cares in office with laughing gaz(nitrous oxyde) to make the appointment more comfortable. In some rare cases, with the consent of the parents, we would refer them to trusted pedodontists if the child has extensive caries or a high level of anxiety. We understand that younger patients have a shorter attention span and for their comfort, we never make them wait 30 min per appointment. We believe that you have never been to our office and experience that level of care. Please give us a call if you are interested, we do provide solution to dental anxiety for adults too!

Submitted April 4, 2018

I looked up ADx Dental for my emergency last month. And have been back a few times to see Dr Tran for my treatment. I love this place and doctor always shows me every detail at the end of each appointment about what he has done for me. Staffs are super friendly and useful. Highly recommended this office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Thank you for such kind words, Our practice values on putting patient satisfaction as top priority. We are grateful to receive your compliments and appreciation, you made our day! It’s feedback from patients like you that makes our job wonderful. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Submitted March 14, 2018

After Dr. Tran spent way longer on what he said is a routine extraction, it turns out he made my situation worse! The manager was very defensive and I found my concerns being dismissed. His ratings seem to be artificially inflated. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with your tooth extraction. I would like to give you an insight into our tooth extraction procedure. We do a 3d scan to identify the nerve and any difficulty that might arise during the procedure. We use IV sedation for patient comfort and for the patient to not recall any unpleasant noise. And we always make sure to follow up the same day with phone calls and the office follows up a week later to make sure that there aren't any concerns. Having said this, any concerns that you might have should have been pointed out on the call or the follow up check up. I believe that this review is not intended for us and you might have received services elsewhere. However, if you still believe that the procedure was in fact done by me, please give me a call at 403-454-6677 or send me an email at manager@adxdental.ca so that we can look into this further for you. If not, we would appreciate it if you would remove this review, Thank you so much and have a great day.

Submitted March 14, 2018

My visit was ok. He is a nice guy. I find office quite modern.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for taking a moment out of your day to give us a review!

Submitted March 14, 2018

This is a new place with brand new machines and a superb team. The dental treatment is always excellent. I moved to Calgary in the summer and someone referred me to this place. It is indeed much better than my previous dental clinic in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Thank you for your feedback. It is important for us to know that our patients feel well taken care of. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your input!

Submitted March 14, 2018

Take my 7 year old daughter there for an emergency on a the 27 as my regular dental clinic is close. Dr Tran was very helpful to treat my daughter in pain. I am very happy that she behaved this time on the dental chair and Dr. Tran was super patient to talk to her. Very much appreciated and highly recommend ADx Dental.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Submitted March 14, 2018

This was, really, the best dental experience I have ever had. The team is great, they know how to treat a patient and how to reduce stress before any procedure (as was in my case, I am always very nervous at a dentist's office). Dr. Tran is a professional, he explained all the details of procedures to me, showed before/after filling pictures of my teeth (this was so cool!), and the wisdom teeth removal wend perfectly. I am very satisfied with ADx Dental's services. Highly recommend, especially if you are a student.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran's response
Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for taking a moment out of your day to give us a review hope you have a great day!

Submitted March 14, 2018

I went to ADx Dental for my cleaning and check up in September. Dr Tran suggested me to get a root canal done for my lower tooth on the left. The pain was on and off at that time and not too bad, so I told him maybe next year. Mid November right before my mid term exams and some paper due, I got a bad toothache at that tooth and had a swelling face. I called the office to ask them to book me in asap. Dr Tran gave me some antibiotics and did my root canal 3 days later. Now I really trust his diagnose and I’m thankful that he was able to save my tooth. Highly recommended. He’s awesome.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Was 20 mins late for appt. Did not explain post op precautions. More interested in time than doing job well. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English