Ratings for Dr. Dat Tran

I am so glad this office opened up close to my house! Very pleasant staff who are extremely professional and helpful. Dr. Tran sat down with me for 1 hour to talk about my dental needs and concerns. You can tell he loves what he does and enjoys getting to know you as an individual rather then just a patient. Thanks Dr. Tran and his assistant Alana for making my dental experience awesome!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I myself has been seeing him when he first open Adx Dental Office early this July. His brand new office quite easy to access, the address #216 7337 Macleod Trail SW Calgary. I was happy with the result. I refer couple of friends come after that. They are very happy too. Dr. Dat Tran became their new dentist. Thanks to Dr. Dat Tran.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Last winter my friend from Nigeria came to visit me. He had landed in Calgary quite late in the afternoon and his wisdom teeth started to cause him troubles as his mouth got swollen really bad. We went to the dental office near my community and tried to get them removed. It was nearly 7pm in a snowing day and the first two dental offices were closed or the dentists already left early. We walked in the third one and saw Dr. Dat Tran. He was at the front desk preparing to leave for the day but he came back inside and prepared to do the extraction for my friend right away. Thanks to Dr. Dat Tran, my friend was safe and would able to get through that night with those wisdom teeth removed. Cant never forget that evening when walking in three clinics and in the last one we could see Dr. Tran. He's very kind to stay after hours and helping my friend! Extraodinary! He is now the owner of ADx Dental (#216, 7337 Macleod Trail, Calgary) and i am so happy to come back and see him there. You guys will see how an extraordinary person he is. He is just a not a dentist, he's a friend and a very kind one!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran is the best of the best dentists in Southern Alberta. His services and skills are beyond exceptional as he does not just do you want but he will always consult and give you the best advices of what you should and need to protect, maintain for health for long term. I went to couple dentists before and they always talked me in something costly and expensive which is not neccessary for me. However, Dr. Tran is not like that, he gave me the best advices which are very affordable!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I visited here as the first time to redo my 2 crowns in the front. I was also refered by someone. The place is brand new, Dr. Dat Tran and staffs are so friendly and work really hard. The finished work is excellent. I am super happy with the result. They have a 3D fancy scan machine to screen your teeth. Give a thumb up for this new place, and definitely will recommend all friends and family to come. Cheers!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Tran did extensive oral procedures on one of my lower right molar teeth including root canal, gum surgery and then a crown. His professional skills are excellent and his procedures are through and his chair side manners are excellent. The tooth has been ding well after his treatment. I would not hesitate recommending Dr Tran to anyone. The staff at Sandstone Dental are also excellent, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Tran removed all 4 wisdom teeth and filled some long overdue fillings. I am an extremely nervous patient and find any excuse not to go to the dentist. Dr. Tran and the staff at Sandstone Dental made the whole process quick and painless. I was placed under IV sedations and have no memory of the procedure. Some tenderness for about a week and then back to life as usual. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tran and Sandstone Dental.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Tran performed my oral surgery, can't say I remember much about the event - this is a good thing. But he was very nice and friendly on the check up. Happy to answer any questions

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran performed my implant. I love him, he is fantastic!!! I am a very nervous patient. He was so patient and answered my many questions. He explained everything step by step and ensured that I understood everything. He never made me feel like he was rushing me. He is a very knowledgeable and capable professional. The healing time & experience was amazing. The staff are all so kind and caring. I would highly recommend him! I would definitely use him again should the need arise.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Had my wisdom teeth removed under IV sedation by Dr. Tran. Great experience, quick painless recovery, only complaint would be the wait (> 30 min.) before the surgery, but everything else more than made up for it - would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Dat Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English