Ratings for Dr. Tammy Cameron

I have been a nervous wreck going to dentists that it’s been 10+ years since my last one. I was forced by a toothache to go see a dentist. I chose Cameron Dental off a Facebook thread of recommendations. I’m beyond thankful that everyone just took such good care of me. They were very kind, it was cheap and she didn’t even use a needle to freeze me!!! I would for sure recommend them to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Tammy Cameron is a fantastic dentist. Professional, friendly and timely. Highly recommend for individuals and families.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I was so surprised how comfortable Cameron Dental made me feel. They were professional and kind and put my fears to ease. I was even laughing during my tooth extraction!! I tell everyone I actually like going to the dentist now!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I was super impressed with Dr. Tammy Cameron recently. Was referred to her for a difficult tooth extraction and could not be happier with the result. She took the time to find out about any previous experiences I had with extractions and planned this one around those discussions. She explained what needed to happen and why. Dr. Tammy Cameron has a confident but quiet demeanour which made the procedure less anxious. I highly recommend her for anyone but especially people who may feel afraid of dentists!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The most amazing dentist I have ever had & my children LOVE her!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Amazing!! Hands down, Tammy is THE dentist I would recommend for anyone with anxiety, or for children.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Tammy Cameron's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Fort Saskatchewan, AB