Ratings for Dr. Talia Zenlea

Amazing open talk about my issue. Concrete suggestions were made. Gave me a lot of her time. Would certainly refer others to her. Really appreciated her candor

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

So happy to have found this doctor! Efficient, on time, listened to me, and I was impressed that she offered treatment options that were both typical, and some natural.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Very nice doctor. I’m very appreciative of her care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Great doc very patient, direct, and thoughtful. Got me in quickly for my colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Excellent doctor, who I saw for my bowels which are all over the place and my gastro issues. I have seen other gastro doctors but this was the first one who has listened and tried to understand my problem and referred me to her dietician and gave useful advice for medications I could take. Took her 4 days to respond to my emails which I think is pretty good. Was 15 behind for my first appointment but took me early for my follow-up. Overall very happy with this caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Here's another doctor at Women's College Hospital who just doesn't seem to be interested in helping me resolve my health issues. (Severe pain and bowel urgency, to the point I often have to miss work; going on for years.) She asks few questions, just repeats some of what's in my file, never even looks at me -- just looks at the screen, asking general questions impatiently and like she's bored out of her mind with my case. She gave me a few hurried and superficial suggestions at an earlier visit, which I tried and which didn't help, so I discontinued. This seemed to make me (or my case) even more boring or frustrating to her in the subsequent visit half a year later. She doesn't order tests, doesn't try to figure out if there's some factor causing my issues, just asks in a huge hurry about my main symptoms (staring the whole time into the computer), prints out the same simple suggestions, and rushes me out the door. I always leave feeling bad about myself, like I've wasted her time and I was somehow terribly deficient in winning her attention for the brief duration of the appointment. Maybe she has far more serious issues to attend to; if that's the case, I wish they would give me suggestions on other types of clinics or doctors or pathways to seek out to get relief from my condition, which really does impact not only my physical health but also my ability to go into the office. My advice to her would be to take a deep breath before each appointment and try to give the patient the benefit of the doubt when she says she is suffering and truly seeking solutions.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Great doc! My procedure was painless, she offered thorough explanations and comfort and called me to check in the next day.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Zenlea since 2015, and right away she put me on a medication that will help me a lot better than the other medications I was taking previously. I was about 85% in remission so it was helping. She always responds promptly to my messages, and always provides me with some advice and also things I need to be doing for my Crohn's, for this I am eternally grateful. I am very happy with Dr.Z

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Zenelea has been my gastro doctor for irritable bowel disease since 2015 and she and her staff are excellent. Professional, courteous, and compassionate. I saw her earlier this week and watched as she spent over half an hour in her room with a young woman, who then came out and loudly disparaged her in front of her staff and patients. The girl was clearly troubled, but i was so impressed by how this doctor kept her cool. She remained kind and calm while she was being yelled at and insulted, and brought me in next and conducted our visit as though nothing had happened. Myself and her secretary were shaken up! A true professional, and made me realize she’s someone I’d want to have around in an emergency!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

This doctor flat out told me I have a dysmotility issue and said there is nothing she can do for me. She does not communicate with her patients or her receptionist. She does not follow up on things such as referral apts or compassionate care. She speaks in a demeaning manor and makes you feel like you are wasting her time. She doesn’t read patients notes before the apt and does not address any issues on the sheet she makes you fill out before the apt! She is a garbage doctor and outright rude and extremely judgemental. I will not be going back to see her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Talia Zenlea 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare