Ratings for Dr. Tahani Al-Rifai

Dr. Al-Rifai helped me to get rid of the neck pain that I suffered for more than a year. She is very helpful and knowledgeable, and she describes everything precisely. I would say that Dr. Al-Rafai is the best Chiropractor that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Al-Rifai is amazing!!. She explains everything and ensures that you understand. As busy as she always is she will never make you feel rushed and makes sure to answer all questions you have. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything she is doing. I would not hesitate to recomend her to anyone looking for an incredible chiropractor! My only regret is not coming to see her sooner.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Rifai is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend her for all of your chiropractic needs. She’s so professional and so sweet and genuinely cares for her patients. Always so accommodating to my schedule and comfort level. I will never go to any other chiropractor again. She’s amazing!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

After seeing so many different chiropractors, I have finally found one I am comfortable with. Dr Tahani is so patient and understanding. She explains the entire process, and always provides useful insight with respect to my pain. Dr Tahani is by far one of the best chiropractors I have visited - I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr Rifai has fantastic bedside manors, she is friendly and attentive. She listens and takes her time, I never feel rushed. I always feel like top priority with Dr. Rifai. She is very knowledgeable and always recommends a great course of treatment. I feel at home with Dr. Rifai and will continue seeing her for my treatments.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Al-Rifai is very knowledgeable and helpful. Recommend going to see her if you have a lower back injury especially with your back!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Al-Rifai is a very understanding and supportive person...she listens, explains, and recommend treatment and exercises to help you feel better. She is the only Chiro that have actually work physically on my neck and back rather than putting heat and tens machine. She has a good personality, easy and approachable and very encouraging ...i would recommend her to anyone...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Great doctor, very easy going and supportive I highly reccomend

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Al-Rifai was very pleasant and really listens and cares about concerns. I love having her as my chiropractor and I would recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Good person and knowledgeable Care you get from a doctor, best experience I have with her,

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Tahani Al-Rifai 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare