Ratings for Dr. T. de Jager

Wonderful doctor and very thorough anytime I have brought up any concerns, doesn't rush you out. I was recently diagnosed with a problem that typically takes about 2 years to diagnose and had received my diagnoses within 2 months from the time I brought my issues up!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. T. de Jager is a wonderful doctor. She is encouraging and actually cares about what you have to say. I have had concerns about my period for the past 3.5 years and she is the only person who listened and sent me for testing to ease my concerns, while the other doctor's at different locations just spent time weight shaming me. I feel motivated and happy to discuss weight loss and strategies with Dr. de Jager instead of being shamed about being bigger. Well worth the longer wait times because she actually has amazing bedside manner and cares.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Great Doctor and she the best and always has time for concerns and explaining with good details and so lucky to find her as a Doctor and thanks to Doctor .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. de Jager is an outstanding professional! Highly recommend her to anyone. She is always kind and really takes the time to hear her patients concerns and address them accordingly. Thanks Dr. de Jager!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

She’s awesome in too many ways. She understands and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Great Doctor! Easy to talk too. Referred me to a great specialist as well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Best doctor ever. Very thorough and she doesn't just rush you out.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Excellent service , knowledgeable and caring Dr de Jager thank you .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

She is the best Doctor and takes her time and so friendly with a lots of care and thank you .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Dejager! She's recently accepted me as a patient and I've never had any Dr be so thorough and sincere. She's amazing and I'm so happy to have her in my life!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. T. de Jager's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients