Ratings for Dr. T. de Jager

Dr. de Jager is wonderfully kind and attentive. She has an excellent bedside manner and is so friendly and easy to talk to. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had been bounced around by medical professionals until I found Dr. DeJager, she is great with making sure I get accurate answers to my questions as well as she takes a personal interest in her patients making sure to know any thing that may be relevant to helping you. She has seen both my spouse and his daughter and they both love er as well, my step daughter hd to had a procedure done and was clearly very scared DeJager and her nursing staff made SHE understood what they were doing and made her be able to relax and have the procedure done with no complications :) one of the best family doctors I've ever had

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been seeing her for a couple years now. She is Fantasic.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.t. De Jager for many months now and was so lucky to have her as my family doc. Im tired of doctors who do not listen and just write a prescription and send you away. This is one of the most caring and compassionate people i have ever seen. I have substancial medical issues and she has been so attentive not to mention the fact that she knows her patients history and does not have to look at a file or computer to remember who you are. In sum, i am so lucky that i found Dr. DeJager. She as well as the staff have been so good to me and have been so accomodating with my service dog!! Hint: if ur just looking for a quick sick note or a fast pain prescription in lieu of a doctor that actually cares about her patients then look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

My husband and I were fortunate to been seen today by this lovely doctor. She was prompt, MOST helpful and knowledgeable. When she is concerned over a "problem" you have, she refers you immediately. When she's able to give you good news, she has a delightful sense of humour and shares that readily. She really knows her stuff! It was truly an honour to meet her today. We highly recommend her and the wonderful Rexall Clinic on 66th street and 137th avenue. Great service! Great staff!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. T. de Jager was absolutely great! I attended an appointment with one of my clients and I was very pleased with her. The appointment was scheduled for 2:30 Pm and we were sitting in the examination room at 2:34 PM. Dr. T. de Jager was very thorough and reassuring with my client. She is an excellent family Doctor and I hope more patients have the exceptional experience my client did.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My experience at the Medicentre Clinic at the address of 13709 66 Street on December 29, 2016 was extremely disappointing. I had arrived at 5PM to take a number and register my name. There was ONE patient in front of me and I was told it would take about 15min to be seated in a room to see a doctor. 15min later I was escorted into a room to wait for Dr. T de Jager, MD. I had waited in this room for exactly 64 minutes to be seen by this doctor. I could not wait any longer and told them to remove my file as I had to leave. This is not the first time I have had this experience with this particular doctor. This doctor does not know how to prioritize their patients. I was the first one escorted into the room while others after me were long gone as I waited in this room. I was visiting the Medicentre to be seen for a simple sore throat. I know that a typical doctor's appointment for this should take about 15min maximum for inspection of the throat, potential throat swab, and advice/medicine prescription. Many relatives have visited Dr. T de Jager, MD and have experienced the exact same wait time. We understand there is a wait time at Medicentres but this is far beyond excessive especially when there is no rush or patients waiting and considering that the issues we are looking to see the doctor about were relatively minor such as a sore throat, etc. Due to this terrible experience, and it not being the first time with this doctor, my friends and relatives will be hearing my opinion and I will be deferring those that I know away from this Medicentre and particularly away from Dr. T de Jager, MD. Dr. T de Jager, MD does not understand that their time is not more precious than that of their patients and needs to better learn how to prioritize their patients based on what they are there to see them about. First person into the waiting room should be the first one seen, less any emergencies.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. T. de Jager's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Sask Health