Ratings for Dr. T. de Jager

Excellent service , knowledgeable and caring Dr de Jager thank you .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

She is the best Doctor and takes her time and so friendly with a lots of care and thank you .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Dejager! She's recently accepted me as a patient and I've never had any Dr be so thorough and sincere. She's amazing and I'm so happy to have her in my life!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr DeJager is an amazing doctor. She cares about her patients by listening to them. She will always find the best solution to your problem/ailment. Her bedside manner is exceptional, she makes you feel like family. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I have seen DR deJager for a couple years now. I finder her to be very caring and understanding. She is very friendly and sincerely wants to know that you understand your treatments and how to prevent the need for them if possible. She is not your typical production line doctor. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. de Jager is wonderfully kind and attentive. She has an excellent bedside manner and is so friendly and easy to talk to. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had been bounced around by medical professionals until I found Dr. DeJager, she is great with making sure I get accurate answers to my questions as well as she takes a personal interest in her patients making sure to know any thing that may be relevant to helping you. She has seen both my spouse and his daughter and they both love er as well, my step daughter hd to had a procedure done and was clearly very scared DeJager and her nursing staff made SHE understood what they were doing and made her be able to relax and have the procedure done with no complications :) one of the best family doctors I've ever had

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been seeing her for a couple years now. She is Fantasic.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.t. De Jager for many months now and was so lucky to have her as my family doc. Im tired of doctors who do not listen and just write a prescription and send you away. This is one of the most caring and compassionate people i have ever seen. I have substancial medical issues and she has been so attentive not to mention the fact that she knows her patients history and does not have to look at a file or computer to remember who you are. In sum, i am so lucky that i found Dr. DeJager. She as well as the staff have been so good to me and have been so accomodating with my service dog!! Hint: if ur just looking for a quick sick note or a fast pain prescription in lieu of a doctor that actually cares about her patients then look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

My husband and I were fortunate to been seen today by this lovely doctor. She was prompt, MOST helpful and knowledgeable. When she is concerned over a "problem" you have, she refers you immediately. When she's able to give you good news, she has a delightful sense of humour and shares that readily. She really knows her stuff! It was truly an honour to meet her today. We highly recommend her and the wonderful Rexall Clinic on 66th street and 137th avenue. Great service! Great staff!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. T. de Jager's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients