Ratings for Dr. Szeto

I saw Dr Szeto for the first time last week and he has me in for bone biopsy within the week...I feel totally confident with him and trust all his knowledge.. he is a very smart man!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Was wonderful in the beginning but has turned neglectful. Gave diagnose before getting CT Scan and then didn't send referral for treatment. In the process of bypassing and trying to get in for treatment now. Frustrating and getting to be scary.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I had one visit with Dr. Szeto to provide a second opinion regarding a need to begin a CLL treatment. This doctor is excellent, very knowledgeable about CLL but not arrogant, patient, takes time to listen and tries to answer all the questions to the best of his abilities. He asked many questions about many aspects of my health and we had a good two-way conversation. I didn't feel lectured or dismissed. He will be my doctor when the time comes for the treatment and I feel good about it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Takes the time to listen to your concerns, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Excellent treatment of patients, kind and clearly understood. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Szeto is a treasure. I had been mis- diagnosed with polycythemia vera and treated by another hematologist in Victoria for 13 years. Dr Szeto found this error on the first visit and with careful monitoring of my blood and iron tablets my quality of life soon improved. I had been miserable living with very low iron for so many years. Thank you Dr. Szeto.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

A young bright professional Oncologist. Had 6 visits and each visit on time or some even examined earlier. His office is in an easy access location.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Szeto was 40 min late for our appointment. In the 20 minutes that he did give us, be looked at his watch 5 times. We didn't feel supported, we felt like we were just another number. Clearly Dr. Szeto had something else on his mind...perhaps a golf game?

Submitted April 5, 2016

Very gentle personality, extremely thorough, gives detailed information - just ask if you don't understand. Can't imagine anyone better.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Szeto's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal