Ratings for Dr. Syed Bukhari

Dr Bukhari is nothing but a money grabber. I went for a routine checkup he said I have 3 cavities I told him I don't have time for fillIng but he did not anyway and recommended a lot of appointments for follow up. Went home and my teeth were worst than before I saw this dentist. Called the office and he refused to talk to me. Called my insurance and informed them how many minutes I was under his care, it turned out he over billed the hours, He billed 45 minutes where in fact I was there for 15 minutes. His staff at the front desk are absolutely useless. You ask them for a copy of work that has been done and it takes them two months to get it you...it's like they are hiding something and need to re-write the work. Dr Syed Bukhari only thinks of himself and does NOT care about who he runs over! As I mentioned I was a patient there for a very longtime and I have seen staff come and go. It's sounds awful how the receptionist answers the phone. I would not recommend anybody to him. Do yourself a favour and look for a dentist that communicates well, professional and that truly cares about his patients and not about the money going into his pockets.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

it was great experience and i had 5 large cavities and 1 RCT of my lower left molar which Dr. Bukhari filled under laughing gas and freezing. I didn't feel anything and he explained everything in detail before starting. He is an amazing dentist with excellent skills. I have already recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Awesome Dentist, highly recommend, great experience 9/10

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Syed Bukhari's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal