Ratings for Dr. Sumeet Dhillon

She doesn’t listen, and will jump to conclusions without hearing the full medical relevant medical history.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Worse doctor ever !!! Threw a prescription at my daughter in law and it landed on the floor . Needs to learn to listen to her patients and learn manners , disgusted by her behaviour

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Rude Doctor, always in hurry and she even does not listen you properly. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

very good doctor listens to your issues and takes time to help you .Best doctor I’ve seen

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Worst dr. So rude, in a hurry. She sends all her special needs children to do bloodwork and chest xrays without checking the child. I even said I take him to walk in clinics and they examine him fine. She was NOT comfortable with my son as he sat on his chair quietly. On top, ignored him when he tried to talk. She continued to me and same thing. Spoke loudly to me and smiling. Very unprofrossional! I refused services and walked out. I will be filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr.Sumeet is a an amazing Doctor.She is soooo good,she listened to my compliants very carefully,she spend a lot of time explaining me what i should and what i shouldnt do.I was visiting Canada from New York and got sick over there and happen to see her for treatment.i was very worried when i got sick but she made me feel so comfortable,She is just a wonderful Doctor and an amazing person.I wish she was practising medicine in New York instead of Canada and she would have been my Primary Care Physician.Guys i am not someone who loves to write reviews,i am not a big fan of internet and social media as i am very private guy but when i read some reviews down i was disappointed and just wanted to write few words about a Doctor who made me feel so comfortable when i was in pain and was in need of help.......Guys i guess she is very easily misunderstood character.She is a very highly qualified Doctor and is one of those who know what she doing........thanks for reading....... good luck!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr.Summet Dhillon is one of the worst doctors I have ever met. She was very rude and in a rush to met other patients I had to repeat the same word over and over again for her to finally understand. Terrible Doctor that's all I can say........

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr.Sumeet Dhillon from Vivia Care Medical in Newton Surrey BC is one of the worst doctors I have ever experienced... she comes in for literally 5mins and is in a super rush to meet other patients to get you out as fast as possible... does not at all help with your claim what so ever... she doesn't even have time to listen... just quickly makes her money and kicks you out... worst experience ever... i would really recommend finding a proper caring and helpful doctors instead of her... I am not sure where she had graduated from either but she doesn't care and is not helpful to any claim situation... absolute of my worst experienced ever....

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Told me I had diabetes after getting blood work done. Said I need to see a diabetic nurse and lose weight. I asked her what my sugar numbers were at and she said she didn't know. I asked her how she knew I was diabetic and she said I just do. I left her office and have had more blood tests and surprise surprise I'm not diabetic!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have chronic heath issues and I met with Dhillon few days ago. I have never felt this understood and comfortable with a doctor before and I have seen a lot of doctors. Very pleased with the visit overall!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Sumeet Dhillon's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Unity, SK