Ratings for Dr. Sumeet Dhillon

Dr.Summet Dhillon is one of the worst doctors I have ever met. She was very rude and in a rush to met other patients I had to repeat the same word over and over again for her to finally understand. Terrible Doctor that's all I can say........

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr.Sumeet Dhillon from Vivia Care Medical in Newton Surrey BC is one of the worst doctors I have ever experienced... she comes in for literally 5mins and is in a super rush to meet other patients to get you out as fast as possible... does not at all help with your claim what so ever... she doesn't even have time to listen... just quickly makes her money and kicks you out... worst experience ever... i would really recommend finding a proper caring and helpful doctors instead of her... I am not sure where she had graduated from either but she doesn't care and is not helpful to any claim situation... absolute of my worst experienced ever....

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Told me I had diabetes after getting blood work done. Said I need to see a diabetic nurse and lose weight. I asked her what my sugar numbers were at and she said she didn't know. I asked her how she knew I was diabetic and she said I just do. I left her office and have had more blood tests and surprise surprise I'm not diabetic!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have chronic heath issues and I met with Dhillon few days ago. I have never felt this understood and comfortable with a doctor before and I have seen a lot of doctors. Very pleased with the visit overall!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Last month I had an appointment with Dr. Dhillon about my health issues and I was amazed with the experience I got. Dr. Dhillon listened to my problem calmly and I was very happy to receive the emotional and professional support by Dr. Dhillon

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The staff is excellent but she is the worst doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Dhillon is highly professional at the workplace and has a great attitude towards her patients. I had a great experience with her as my doctor and recommend her to others. Her staff is a bit rude at times to others and sometimes to her as well but are manageable. She is really thoughtful and gave the best treatment and advice for my problems.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

She is great! She is really helpful and understands my problems well!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Dhillon was the worst doctor I've ever experienced. She said I don't know numerous times throughout my appointment. Didn't like that I have a small figure so told me my baby would be born unhealthy and refused to acknowledge I already have had 1 healthy baby. Did not understand the medical condition I have & didn't believe me I knew what it was. When I started bleeding and had to go to the ER she was doctor on call. Told me an ultrasound was pointless since the one 2 weeks ago was fine and wanted me to stay in the hospital until I miscarriaged. Thankfully the nurse was really good & it was later decided I go to north battleford for an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed my baby was alive and I had a ruptured blood vessel. Had she done what she wanted to she would've kept aggravating my body and not only terminating my pregnancy but putting me at a very high risk of bleeding to death. All because she thought nothing could change in a 2 week period! She is a very stubborn and uneducated doctor. I will drive to another hospital if I ever need emergency medical attention and she's the doctor on duty. I'm in greater safety on my own then in her hands.

Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Sumeet Dhillon's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal