Ratings for Dr. Sue Levin

Highly recommend Sue Levin. At last a Dr that would listen & going the extra mile in working out why you feel like you do. Did some unusual testings that your normal dr wouldn't necessarily do. Looked at old notes from normal dr, and found lack of information. Was very good questioning to hunt for answers to my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Don't go to Sue Levin if you want a doctor's undivided attention. She looks at a computer screen the entire appointment and rarely turns to address you. I have real doubts about her knowledge too. An expensive medical practice for what you get.

Submitted September 9, 2015

Sue said some inappropriate things to me, that were unhelpful and unprofessional. She also prescribed me supplements without testing my existing levels, and made assumptions rather than seeking out facts. I found her to be insensitive, and expensive for the treatment given. I would not recommend her for anything serious, and I have since had a proper diagnosis showing a genetic condition.

Submitted February 8, 2015