Dr. Sue Gleeson

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sue Gleeson

Dr. Gleeson is simply the best I've found and I go nowhere else

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Sue goes above and beyond. Treats my whole family like her own and I wouldn't go to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Sue cares a great deal for her patients, and takes pride in being professional and doing a great job. I appreciated the job she did on my neck and back while recovering from a car accident, thanks Dr. Sue, Highly recommended:)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Sue is always improving herself and will not rest until her clients are pain free. She uses a variety of methods to accomplish this: chiro, acupuncture, cupping and now cranio-sacral therapy. She is simply amazing and her clinic is calming, clean and beautiful!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

DR Sue Gleeson is the best Chiropractor in town. She genuinely cares about me and my issues. Her techniques are far better than any chiropractor I have very been to including ones from Toronto, Markam and North York. Even for maintenance Dr Sue is spectacular! I highly recommend her to all ages!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Sue is amazing!! I've gone to her for a couple of different injuries and every time she has listened to my symptoms and obviously treated the problem right because the symptoms have gone away!! She is always punctual and always tries to work an appointment time for you in her busy day. Yvonne who runs the office is also very friendly and helpful. She always returns calls if you leave a message. I recommend Dr Sue to everyone!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I was referred to Sue by a friend of mine. After having a bad experience with another chiropractor, I was more than willing to give her a shot! Sue is amazing. Always punctual - which is important - but also very knowledgable. She isn't your typical chiro, that's for sure. She listens to my symptoms and treats accordingly. I only have good things to say about Sue and her amazing staff!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Sue knows her stuff. She has a way of disarming her patients so they feel comfortable and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

She knows her patients and her job. Thanks for always making me feel better.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Sue is amazing. She makes going to get treatment fun. I had chronic back problems and headaches from sports injuries and she made them go away. I could hardly play sports without my back being in agony and used to get headaches all the time. We made a plan and now I can play again with ease and my headaches almost feel non existent since being treated. She is very knowledgeable and because of this she helped me recover very fast. Always an awesome experience! If you need help, I highly recommend stopping in and chatting. I get adjusted and do acupuncture, I didn't go for years thinking it wasn't worth it, but Sue changed that and saved my back and love for sports. Thanks!!!!

Dr. Sue Gleeson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English