Dr. Sue Gleeson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sue Gleeson

Dr. Sue has been great in treating me and members of my family. She is always on time and I leave feeling relief from back pain. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I had been to other chiros who simply crack my back and send me on my way. Sue takes the time to evaluate me each time and not only adjust me, but does muscle work, too. She is never late and I always leave feeling relieved of any discomfort! I wish I had been referred to her sooner, I look forward to seeing her every time!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I met her, have heard good things about her. She has a good reputation. She uses a procedure that my first Chiropractor used on me. It is a way for putting curve in the low back.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I saw Dr. Sue yesterday and after my visit I wished I had of met her years ago. I haven't been able to touch my toes in a long time. I left her office and I was able to put the palms of my hands on the floor. It only took 30 minutes for Dr. Sue to greatly improve my lower back and hip mobility. Her technique was unique. I have never experienced anything like it at a chiropractic appointment before. I woke up this morning excited - because I slept well finally and I don't have a nasty "hitch-in-my-get-along anymore"! Thanks Sue

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Gleeson is simply the best I've found and I go nowhere else

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Sue goes above and beyond. Treats my whole family like her own and I wouldn't go to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Sue cares a great deal for her patients, and takes pride in being professional and doing a great job. I appreciated the job she did on my neck and back while recovering from a car accident, thanks Dr. Sue, Highly recommended:)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Sue is always improving herself and will not rest until her clients are pain free. She uses a variety of methods to accomplish this: chiro, acupuncture, cupping and now cranio-sacral therapy. She is simply amazing and her clinic is calming, clean and beautiful!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

DR Sue Gleeson is the best Chiropractor in town. She genuinely cares about me and my issues. Her techniques are far better than any chiropractor I have very been to including ones from Toronto, Markam and North York. Even for maintenance Dr Sue is spectacular! I highly recommend her to all ages!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Sue is amazing!! I've gone to her for a couple of different injuries and every time she has listened to my symptoms and obviously treated the problem right because the symptoms have gone away!! She is always punctual and always tries to work an appointment time for you in her busy day. Yvonne who runs the office is also very friendly and helpful. She always returns calls if you leave a message. I recommend Dr Sue to everyone!!

Dr. Sue Gleeson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English