Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Eidelson's quick response to my spinal dilemma was nothing short of remarkable. He quickly determined that I needed immediate spinal surgery, arranged for admission to a nearby Medical Center and performed a 4.5 hour procedure within a 2 day period. He made me whole again. I still have foot-drop, but I can walk with the aid of a walker and I'm transitioning to a cane. There is no residual pain from the surgery and I should be able to walk without mechanical assistance later this year.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I walked in to his practice bent over double in extreme pain Dr Eidelson operated and within 2 days I was walking upright again after having 6 screws and a bone graft inserted in my spine, I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Eidelson and his staff, the way I have been treated was exemplary, and I endorse wholeheartedly all the other 5 star comments that have been made

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Eidelson, when I first met him, explained that surgery is the very last option, and when he made that remark, I felt very comfortable with his methodology pertaining to spinal stenosis. He sent me to pre-operative therapy, I received several injections in my lower back, and I was most impressed with the fact that I would tell him when surgery was necessary. Dr. Eidelson is a very caring physician, and in all my years of going to doctors, I found him to be at the top of my list, with regard to professionalism and how he interacts with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015