Ratings for Dr. Steven Ritch

Dr. Ritch truly cares about his patients. He explains every single detail until I fully understand. His treatment plans are very reasonable, when he suggests a costly treatment over a affordable option, there're always reasons and he explains why, answers all my questions so I don't have one doubt about his plan. I leave his office very happy after each visit. He sometimes runs behind but that's because he takes time for each patient as he does to me so I don't really mind. My whole family is seeing him, such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Ritch was so understanding of my extreme anxiety and low pain tolerance when it comes to dental work. He gave me several options since I don't have coverage and explained everything he was going to do before he did it, so gentle and caring. Staff were very helpful in getting me set up for the next appointment along with a clear estimate of costs.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Ritch for a few years now. I am never nervous when I go to his clinic. It's a great, relaxing atmosphere coupled with the nicest staff I've experienced. Dr. Ritch doesn't guilt trip you about your teeth, he is very kind and friendly. I will go to Dr. Ritch until he leaves the city!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Ritch and his staff were fantastic with both my young children. They had a great experience and continue to enjoy the dentist

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I'm 23 years old and spent a lot of time at the dentist growing up! However, being an adult now and having the responsibility for my smile. The goals I set for my smile, Dr. Ritch discussed and created a plan of action for teeth and what we needed to do to get me the smile I had set out to have. I've had three appointments with him thus far, and not one has left me insecure about the job he did, not one has resulted in pain, not one has had a complication and not one has been in the slightest unpleasant. By far, hands, down, without a doubt, the best dentist I've seen and been to in my 23 years of dental work! Thanks Dr. Ritch for being so well prepared to every appointment, remembering past discussions, creating a personal relationship besides just business, and being so very cautious! Understanding some procedures are painful, making each and every appointment comfortable the best way you can! My appointment this morning, was a long and tiresome one, however, the first sign of pain, you stopped and made a change and I was comfortable from then on! Thank you so so much!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have pretty strong anxiety about dentistry and Dr. Ritch and his assistant are both extremely patient, gentle and encouraging.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Best dentist I've ever had! Very professional and he was very good when I was freaking out about getting an IV and he calmed me down. And to top it off he's kinda cute

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Steven Ritch is an excellent dentist. Not only does he have excellent chair side manner, but his work is excellent as well. I did not feel the needles go in for my freezing because he took the time to use the gel anesthetic for long enough to numb up my gums. I did not have any issues with my inlay filling, the bit was perfect and I did not have any sensitivity. Dr. Ritch is an excellent dentist and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. RITCH is definitely by far one of the best dentists I have ever went to. Even though I have a great fear of dentists and I usually get knocked out. I got 3 fillings and he walked me through every step. Made me aware of everything he was doing. He made me very comfortable and even took time out of his schedule to fit my schedule. He definitely went above and beyond the call of duty. .. I would strongly recommend Dr. Ritch.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Ritch made a very unpleasant and painful root canal (that was infected) better. He was very professional and caring and cleaned out the infection and referred me to a root canal specialist to get the tooth redone. Me eye was swollen shut and my face was twice the size not menscion the throbbing pain. My own Dentist couldn't help me. He couldn't tel which tooth it was due to the swelling. Anyway Dr Ritch didn't give up and helped me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Steven Ritch's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients