Dr. Steven Ritch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Ritch

Highly recommended! Such an amazing dentist - the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr.Ritch is a very wonderful doctor. I like how he would give you a very good explication of what he is going to do and also how he takes time to let you tell him how it hurts . He is also very funny and a very kind person / doctor .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Highly recommend for anyone with severe dental anxiety. I have an irrational fear of dentists (I cried making the appointment) and fight going at all costs. I suffered for 3 days with pain so bad I could not sleep or function. My daughter googled dental anxiety dentist and found Dr. Ritch and this office. I went in and had full exam as by this time I could not tell for sure which tooth was the problem. The entire staff was amazing. Amanda talked me through everything. Of course, more than one problem was found but they fixed the culprit causing all the pain. And yes, I even made an appointment to go back. I will still be anxious but felt no pain and was treated exceptionally good, not like a crazy person they just wanted to treat and have leave. If you are fearful, even a little, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Ritch is by far the best dentist I have ever seen. I've had to have a fair amount of fillings and restorative work done, and he is always up-front about options and why he would recommend each one. I had a filling done that was just slightly off of what it should have been, and he didn't hesitate to fix it for me at no charge to myself. He and his staff are very caring, friendly, and considerate, and I never leave with unanswered questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

This is my second appointment with Dr Ritch. He explained everything he was going to do based on my x-rays. He is very kind and kept checking in with me during the procedure. He had a student working with him and was very good explaining to her what and why he was doing the procedure. I find Dr Ritch and his staff wonderful to work with. The front end office staff are also very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you to Dr Ritch and your staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Great doctor and made sure I fully understood the wisdom teeth extraction procedure. Even made me a hand-written note for a pain-killer schedule to take home. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

They are super amazing here very friendly and helpful staff. Got me in the next day to remove my two remaining wisdom teeth and everything went smoothly and quickly even though i was awake for the whole thing. Dr.Ritch was super professional, They made sure my mouth was completely frozen before extracting my teeth. 5 stars <3 would recommend to everyone. I go to the one in Kingsway mall.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Ritch truly cares about his patients. He explains every single detail until I fully understand. His treatment plans are very reasonable, when he suggests a costly treatment over a affordable option, there're always reasons and he explains why, answers all my questions so I don't have one doubt about his plan. I leave his office very happy after each visit. He sometimes runs behind but that's because he takes time for each patient as he does to me so I don't really mind. My whole family is seeing him, such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Ritch was so understanding of my extreme anxiety and low pain tolerance when it comes to dental work. He gave me several options since I don't have coverage and explained everything he was going to do before he did it, so gentle and caring. Staff were very helpful in getting me set up for the next appointment along with a clear estimate of costs.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Ritch for a few years now. I am never nervous when I go to his clinic. It's a great, relaxing atmosphere coupled with the nicest staff I've experienced. Dr. Ritch doesn't guilt trip you about your teeth, he is very kind and friendly. I will go to Dr. Ritch until he leaves the city!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Steven Ritch's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients