Dr. Steven Ritch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Ritch

Dr. Steven Ritch is hands down the BEST dentist I have ever had. If you are someone who deals with anxiety he would be your perfect match! He goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is not only a comfortable one but also one as painless as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Steven Ritch to anyone looking for a 5 star dental experience.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Ritch is an amazing dentist. Very professional in what he does. I use to dread dental appointments but now with him being my dentist I look forward to them.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Ritch for a few years, I absolutely LOVE him as a dentist. He takes the time to explain everything and makes sure that you are ok with what is going to happen before it is done. I have a major anxiety when it comes to going to the dentist, and he just lets me put my headphones in and listen to my music! If he needs to make me aware of something, or needs to know how things are going he will just tap me on the shoulder. I seriously can NOT say enough good things about him. They are always so welcoming there as well. Amy has cleaned my teeth for a long time and I will NOT see anyone else! They are so AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Highly recommended! Such an amazing dentist - the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr.Ritch is a very wonderful doctor. I like how he would give you a very good explication of what he is going to do and also how he takes time to let you tell him how it hurts . He is also very funny and a very kind person / doctor .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Highly recommend for anyone with severe dental anxiety. I have an irrational fear of dentists (I cried making the appointment) and fight going at all costs. I suffered for 3 days with pain so bad I could not sleep or function. My daughter googled dental anxiety dentist and found Dr. Ritch and this office. I went in and had full exam as by this time I could not tell for sure which tooth was the problem. The entire staff was amazing. Amanda talked me through everything. Of course, more than one problem was found but they fixed the culprit causing all the pain. And yes, I even made an appointment to go back. I will still be anxious but felt no pain and was treated exceptionally good, not like a crazy person they just wanted to treat and have leave. If you are fearful, even a little, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Ritch is by far the best dentist I have ever seen. I've had to have a fair amount of fillings and restorative work done, and he is always up-front about options and why he would recommend each one. I had a filling done that was just slightly off of what it should have been, and he didn't hesitate to fix it for me at no charge to myself. He and his staff are very caring, friendly, and considerate, and I never leave with unanswered questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

This is my second appointment with Dr Ritch. He explained everything he was going to do based on my x-rays. He is very kind and kept checking in with me during the procedure. He had a student working with him and was very good explaining to her what and why he was doing the procedure. I find Dr Ritch and his staff wonderful to work with. The front end office staff are also very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you to Dr Ritch and your staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Great doctor and made sure I fully understood the wisdom teeth extraction procedure. Even made me a hand-written note for a pain-killer schedule to take home. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

They are super amazing here very friendly and helpful staff. Got me in the next day to remove my two remaining wisdom teeth and everything went smoothly and quickly even though i was awake for the whole thing. Dr.Ritch was super professional, They made sure my mouth was completely frozen before extracting my teeth. 5 stars <3 would recommend to everyone. I go to the one in Kingsway mall.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Steven Ritch's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Workers Comp