Ratings for Dr. Steven Jones

I will be forever grateful to Dr Jones for the work he has done with my adolescent son.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Amazing, helped my daughter so much. Cannot speak highly enough

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

The care and courtesy I have received from Dr. Steven Jones are incredible. Since I attended his practice in 2015, he has been the most attentive professional I have ever dealt with. For the first time, I felt like I was listened to rather than fobbed off. He listened carefully and asked questions to determine what the issues were. The result is that my life has changed dramatically for the better. I've suffered anxiety all my life and he helped me overcome my fears. I will be forever grateful to him for helping me so much with such humor as well as professionalism. Any follow up appointment, inquiry or prescription request has been dealt with so quickly and I feel I can pick up the phone and speak to someone who 'gets it' at any time. Even when I left the country to Chiang Mai for retirement, he kept in touch with me and made sure I was doing well on the meds. Now that I'm back in Sydney, I hope I will have the chance to visit him again and benefit from his experience and knowledge. He has always been attentive to my needs and never once did he miss replying to one of many emails even when I retired in Thailand for a couple of years. I'm ever so grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Steven worked with my 17 year old son who was suffering from depression. Steven was empathic and related very well to him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

I have been seeing Steven for many, many years now. Back when he was just starting. I owe him a lot. He has helped me in more ways than any other health professional has. He gives me autonomy, explains things and always answers my questions. He has a fun, vibrant personality and, isn’t afraid to ‘tell it as it is.’ I couldn’t recommend him more. He is the best psychiatrist in Victoria (don’t believe me, go and see him yourself!)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Great psychiatrist, very caring and helpful, good guy

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Great psychiatrist, who really cares for his patients

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr Jones dismisses patients without any consideration for their mental health. Would never recommend a doctor who is not willing to work properly with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Very understanding and respectful . I have been to many psychiatrists and he is the most genuine down to earth. He didn’t make me feel like a patient but like a real person. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Very polite and helpful psychiatrist, always a pleasure to see!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018