Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Pylypko

Very pleasant person! Not the most thorough physical exam I've had, but she got to the point and provided some useful insights.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

The team in this office does not return phone calls. I have left numerous messages on the nurses' line and have not received a call back. This gives the impression that they don't care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Worst experience in healthcare. Can't believe saw the same doctor others have rated here.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Not only one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever encountered but also one of the most pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Pylypko was very professional and appeared extremely knowledgeable. She was friendly and although she had a busy schedule seemed willing to spend whatever time was necessary. I will continue to use her as long as she stays in the Ashburn office.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

VERY NICE, LISTEN AND VERY PATIENCE, ALWAYS SMILE.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

The wait time was remarkable. This was one of the most efficiently run visits that I have had (from checkin to checkout!!! Marvelous)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr Pylypko is one of the best doctors I have had in a long time. I am very picky with my providers because I have multiple health concerns and a long list of medical history. So attentiveness is necessary to provide care in my situation, otherwise many things would be missed. She's patient, attentive and understanding and smart. Very happy with her care.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Pylypko is awesome. She's an excellent provider and I will continue to see her as long as I can.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Excellent help and listened to everything I had to say and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015