Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Power

I join the chorus of great reviews for Dr. Power. Exemplary care, pleasant staff, and lovely office. I had four sessions for the removal of a melanoma lesion on my face and every session Dr Power was prompt, pleasant, and professional. I appreciated receiving a copy of the lab results, and a detailed handout of post-incision care. Dr Power has high standards - and it’s appreciated!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Had two sessions with Dr. Power and her very professional staff. Great doctor, with wonderful and attentive approach to her patients. Highly recommended to all.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Excellent experience. Dr. Power was always punctual, pleasant to deal with and perfect with explaining diagnosis, treatment and care. A wonderful surgeon and super personality. Her staff is a treat as well. Always pleasant and smiling. I recommend Dr. Power to all who might need her specialty.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

A patch of basal cell on my forehead was removed by Dr. Power efficiently and effectively. Loved the minimal wait time! A beautiful office and building. I would highly recommend Dr. Power.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very pleased with the quick turn around and the pleasant staff and excellent service

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Small lipoma removed from my face. It wasn't a big procedure but what is great about Dr. Power and her practice is the lovely office and the on time service. I expected she would know how to remove the lump on my face with minimal invasion. What I didn't expect was how effortless the process was. Who makes appointments for 1:55 pm and then keeps them? I love that kind of precision. Also want to mention that I had another lipoma removed a few years back, it wasn't on my face. That Dr. prescribed 30 Oxycodone for pain. That was outrageous in retrospect. Maybe one but not 30. Dr. Power recommended I take Tylenol, I loved that.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

excellent experience - would highly recommend Dr Power

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I was seeing Dr. Power for a basal cell removal and my experience was very good. Dr. Power is very down to earth. She walked in introduced herself and got right to it. She explained what to expect and how to care for the incision. Upon my return to remove the stitches, onces again with no time wasted but not feeling rushed, removed the stitches and explained what I needed to do to. She was extremely pleasant and made you feel very comfortable. Her staff were very equally pleasant and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Power.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I was totally satisfied with the experience that I had with Dr. Power. I highly recommend her manner and expertise.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I had a cyst removed. The process was virtually painless, everything was explained and follow up excellent. Highly recommend Dr. Powers.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017