Dr. Stephanie Power

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Power

A very pleasant experience. Top notch. A beautiful office and surgery.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Great experience - would definitely recommend to others!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I can't imagine getting anything surgically removed by anyone else! Dr. Power makes the experience very comfortable. She is extremely knowledgable, professional and genuine. I'm so glad my doctor referred me to her! Keep up the great work Dr. Power :)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Power was professional and genuine. Go see her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Without a doubt the most professional and kind experience I have had with any doctor, ever.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I didn't have a complicated procedure but the experience was very positive, would certainly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Power. She is kind, calm and the ultimate Professional. Her knowledge and skill is superb. The staff are very nice and friendly, and the office environment is very calming and extremely clean. When you're nervous, it's appreciated that they are punctual and don't keep you waiting.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I had Carpal tunnel release surgery. Dr. Power was just fine...the whole thing couldn't have taken any more than 15 minutes. I came back for 3 post op visits. The incision healed well. Next time I would ask her to gently freeze around the area before the "deep injection" of the freezing, instead of going right in there, deeply injecting the freezing. That was my only concern. Apart from that, the whole thing was painless. She was very pleasant throughout the proceedure, chatting to relax me. All my visits for this and a previous proceedure were right on time. There is NO waiting in this office. The staff are all friendly and helpful. If dome day I need another proceedure done, I will gladly return. Linda M.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I was nervous when I first came to Dr. Power's office. I certainly didn't need to be. From the moment I spoke with the very friendly and efficient staff, I immediately relaxed. I was taken into the office about five minutes of arriving. Dr. Power came in , introduced herself and explained the procedure to me. After the freezing she did the biopsy and stitched the incision. I had no discomfort whatsoever. She explained the after-care and I was done. I found Dr. Power to be friendly and very professional. It was the same when I went to have stitches removed. In and out quickly, no waiting. Biopsy results were explained in detail and I was on my way. If I needed any further similar work, I would definitely consult Dr. power.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

All aspects of my experience with Dr.Power and her staff were excellent!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018