Dr. Stephanie Power

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Power

Very impressed with the professional and efficient treatment received. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Stephanie and her staff were very professional and respectful. I appreciated their support and help. I highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Power by my dermatologist for the removal of a cancerous lesion on my forehead. She saw me promptly and removed the lesion and stitched up the suture. A week later she removed the stitches and I was amazed at the good result! I was apprehensive when I first went to see Dr, Power but soon realized that I was in good hands she is very professional but caring and very competent. Sandra Walsh

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Very friendly, professional and efficient. Timely treatment

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I was found to have early melanoma and was referred to Dr. Power. I was stressed out, but luckily Dr. Power saw me 3 days after the referral. The incision was complete and successful. I appreciate her fast response to the referral. As a plastic surgeon, she put her focus in function restoration rather than cosmetic procedures. I think she is a great doctor and she puts her patients' concern and interest as priority. Very profession, genuine and respectful!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I've waited for 7 months to write this review so that I could report on the long-term outcome. I had a small in-office facial surgery. I've been following orders, first massaging the scar and always (for a year) sunblock. Already before the year is up, the scar is no longer visible, not even in the magnifying mirror. She did an amazing job. Also, Anna, her receptionist was wonderful. Thanks Dr. Power. Happy face :)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Very impressed with the results of the surgery, very kind, thorough and skilled doctor!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I was diagnosised with skin cancer early, had an easy treatment. I was fortunate . Dr Power was thorough in my care. Overall my experience very positive.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Power was very kind and knowledgeable. You can tell that she truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I was not very impressed with her knowledge and that should have been my first warning. I feel that my surgical outcome is not what I was promised. My breasts are not symmetrical and they do not feel natural in any way. I wish that I did not have the surgery with her. Beware.

Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Stephanie Power

Dr. Stephanie Power's response
While we're generally too busy providing excellent patient care to reply to online reviews, we wanted to follow up. We have not had any patients express these concerns following cosmetic breast surgery. If you did indeed have surgery performed by Dr. Power, please contact our office and we would be happy to schedule a follow up appointment. It is unusual that a patient would undergo major surgery (a major investment both medically and financially) and not discuss concerns with the surgeon. We have had many patients pleased with their outcomes, so much in fact that they gave consent to have their before and after pictures displayed in our gallery: http://www.powerplasticsurgery.com/portfolio-items/breast-procedures/ Sincerely, Power Plastic Surgery

Submitted June 25, 2018