Dr. Stephanie Power

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Power

Dr Power was friendly, explained clearly what she was doing, was quick and the procedure was painless. The stitches were removed a week later by her very competent and pleasant nurse. The front desk staff is pleasant and helpful. I’ll gladly recommend this office

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Staff was rude. Dr. Power was unwilling to help me. Also was dismissive.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr Power is very kind and answers any questions you may have. She removed a mole from my upper lip area and I was concerned there would be scaring. It's been 2 months and the scar is barely visible. Her staff is also friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr. Power removed a melanoma from my foot. She treated me compassionately and professionally. I was well cared for and I left her office feeling informed about my prognosis and after-care.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Dr Power patiently awaited the appropriate time for the surgery on my skin carcinoma. She guided me through the necessity of a second procedure.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Dr.power was terrific. it was a pleasure to to have such a fine Doctor. tx

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Doctor Power performed one small plastic surgery in my nose that had been requested by my dermatologist. She was very professional. The procedures were done without any pain and I left the office with a list of instructions on the care and cleaning of the surgery. I had no problems and the stitches were removed by her nurse one week later. I'd recommend Dr. Power and her staff any day!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Doctor Power performed two small biopsies that had been requested by my dermatologist. She was very professional. The procedures were done without any pain and I left the office with a list of instructions on the care and cleaning of the surgery. I had no problems and the stitches were removed by her nurse two weeks later. Everyone was very friendly, thorough and helpful in the office. I'd recommend Dr Power and her staff any day!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Very pushy, wanted to do the most expensive. Seemed like she just wants my money and does not care about what is best

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Professional, personable, caring and cheerful attention to detail. Much appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019