Ratings for Dr. Stephane Foulem

If it wasn't for him myself and daughter would not be here. He watched over my pregnancy and delivered my daughter and I. The odds were against her and the labour was not any easy one. He was so caring through out and even checked up on me after. He never sugar coats and will be by your side. He is the best gyno in Moncton.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2019

He was on call when I had my son at 35 weeks in 2014 and he is just amazing! Made me feel very comfortable and I would recommend him in a heart beat. Now I’m expecting baby #2 and I requested him but unfortunately he isn’t accepting new patients ☹️

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Dr Foulem was the doctor I saw after I had a missed miscarriage. After he handled the situation so well I knew I wanted him to be my OB for my next pregnancy. He is always so reassuring and knowledgeable. I was lucky enough to actually have him deliver my baby and he was like a ray of Sunshine in the delivery room! I’m now almost done my pregnancy with my second baby and again he has been wonderful to have following me!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

this guy walks on water as far as I'm concerned! Was in severe pain for 7 yrs and had numerous scans and docs with no outcome...and on first visit he knew more about my health than my own family doctor and am so thankful ....he knows his stuff and cured me ! I highly recommend Dr.Foulem

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I was very fearful about having to see a Gynecologist about a very urgent matter regarding my health. I had not been referred to one in years. I wanted to see a female doctor but actually got an appointment with Dr. Foulem. After days of feeling weak, shaky and afraid of the exam and outcome, upon meeting Dr. Foulem I relaxed for the first time. He immediately made me feel secure and relaxed. I was so comfortable with him. He was attentive, knowledgeable and kind. He took the time to do a very complete exam and explain any issues I was having. He preserved my dignity and made me feel as if my health was also very important to him. I left his office with a totally renewed feeling regarding my health issues and seeing a gynecologist. NO feeling of being rushed or unimportant to this doctor. He assured me he would follow up that all went well. He actually took time to shake my hand before he left the room. Never experienced this before from any doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Foulem.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I felt most comfortable with Foulem! He was on call while I was in pre labour. He really gave me a sence of dignity and allowed me to make my own choices with the options I was giving. When ever i asked what option he would recomend best he would give it with great detailed explination. Even though I really wanted to do natural labour, I am still happy with the C section at the end of the day. Also after my surgery, he would come and visit when he was off duty to see how me and baby where doing :)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, friendly,...I was so comfortable with him when delivering my baby. He was made to be a doctor, he's just the best!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Was on call when I went into labour, took great care of me and my baby. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Would not recommend this doctor. My experience with him was horrible!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr Foulem was on call when I went into labor with my second. He was attentive, knowledgable and took the time to preserve my dignity when things took a slight turn. He remained calm and helped myself do the same. In the end everything went well and I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr. Stephane Foulem's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners