Ratings for Dr. Stephane Foulem

Dr foulem just delivered my son via c section and he was amazing! My pregnancy and delivery were high risk he always took the time to explain everything to me. I was calm and relaxed going into the or by far one of the best doctors I have ever had

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Foulem is incredibly professional, he did not dismiss me, my nerves or my concerns. He answered all my questions easily and really made me feel at ease. I will have many dealings with him in my immediate future, and I while what I'm dealing with isn't pleasant, I know that the situation will be made better significantly because he's taking care of me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Foulem from my family doctor. I wasn't sure what to expect but he exceeded all my expectations! He was thorough and explained everything in detail. Even his staff were great!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is amazing! Best doctor I have ever had. He is very sensitive to your needs and how you are feeling, explains everything in detail giving you all options. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Foulem delivered 2 of my 4 kids and he was awesome both times. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that asks.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I have never met a more awesome doctor in my life and I am pretty old. I have told all my friends about his very professional attitude while making you feel like a good friend at the same time. Thank you Dr Foulem and staff for a comfortable experience and your enthusiastic personality.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Always expect to wait at least 30 minutes past your scheduled time. Be prepared to have personal information broadcast to the waiting room as Foulem and the receptionists often chose to discuss personal details with you in office open to the waiting area. Even after he just had the chance to talk to you in the private room. He is helpful but I find him overly enthusiastic and hyper and sometimes his information is not expressed clearly. I do not enjoy my visits with him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Abdolute best EVER!! Will defiantly be going back!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

So sweet and kind! Understood my nerves and tried to calm them! Best OB around!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He's the best OB ive encountered. He's not hesitant to run any tests. He always makes sure you and baby are okay. He's super understanding and talks to you like a person. He doesn't let the title doctor get to him. He's very down to earth. Hands down the best OB in NB.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Stephane Foulem's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients