Ratings for Dr. Stephane Foulem

Dr. Foulem is the best doctor I had, my first I had a still birth and was worried that he would be negligent with my second, but I was watched over very closely and delivered a very healthy baby boy at 36 weeks premature due to the fact I didn't want the first incident happening once more. He made me feel safe going into the delivery room. :)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. Truly appreciated everything

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I took to him immediately,,,,he is very knowledgeable,,,very information,,,extremely confident ,,and very personable....loved him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

My favourite OB I ever saw! Delivered 2 of my 3 babies 🙂 would highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Feel like I'm in good hands with Dr. Foulem! He's genuinely nice and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

He delivered my son this past Sunday and he is great! Makes you feel super comfortable and has a great personality and sense of humor, he knows his job very well and how to deal with women in Labour lol

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Hands down the best doctor in Moncton. He always seemed genuinely excited to see myself and my partner when we would come in for appointments. He answered every single question of ours and eased so many of our worries throughout the pregnancy. Unfortunately he wasn’t on call to deliver my baby, however he made a point to come and see us afterwards and I really appreciate that. Overall he is a very knowledgeable and respectful doctor and I couldn’t recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr foulem just delivered my son via c section and he was amazing! My pregnancy and delivery were high risk he always took the time to explain everything to me. I was calm and relaxed going into the or by far one of the best doctors I have ever had

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Foulem is incredibly professional, he did not dismiss me, my nerves or my concerns. He answered all my questions easily and really made me feel at ease. I will have many dealings with him in my immediate future, and I while what I'm dealing with isn't pleasant, I know that the situation will be made better significantly because he's taking care of me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Foulem from my family doctor. I wasn't sure what to expect but he exceeded all my expectations! He was thorough and explained everything in detail. Even his staff were great!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Stephane Foulem's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients