Ratings for Dr. Stephan Wolfs

Dr. Nish's office is amazing. The dentists and assistants are friendly and gentle, the reception staff are compassionate and professional. The office is beautiful, and it's excellent service every time. Thank you for everything your office does!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I really like Dr Stephan Wolfs , he is really good at what he does , answers all my questions . Treats you like u r his only patient. Very personable and knowledgeable! Even fun at times .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I am a walking panic attack when it comes to dentristy, Dr Wolfs made me feel so at ease and made my pricedure of having two molars pulled the easiset experience. What a wonderful clinic!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I had an emergency on a Saturday nite, and Dr. Wolfs fixed my broken moler, in an hour and a half, with no return visit necessary. Compliments!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Wolfs was amazing with my children. He sang to them while they were getting their freezing and knew how to make them laugh when they started to feel nervous about having their fillings done. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Stephan Wolfs's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients