Ratings for Dr. Stefan P Thiele

I am extremely pleased with my results. Nurse Debbie was able to get me an amazing deal and Dr. Thiele did a wonderful job on me! I had four areas done. Upper ab, lower ab, flanks and upper bra roll. I am amazed and it?s only been one week! To look down and not see a muffin top anymore is so satisfying and makes me so happy. Dr. Thiele has excellent bedside manner as well as his assistant. He was also able to get off a little over the 5 liters of fat!!! When I tell you I could not be happier with my results!!! I?m literally smiling everyday knowing Dr. Thiele made my dream come true! Follow your post op instructions and you?ll be A-OK! Thank you American Lipo Centers for your amazing pricing! Thank you Dr. Thiele and Nurse Debbie for all that you do!! So happy!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

I am super excited and happy that I this procedure done. I am 7 weeks post-op and I can already see results. I had my upper and lower tummy done, my right and left flanks, and my upper bra roll done. Man the results are astonishing. When I went in for my 6 week follow-up and pictures Debbie and her assistant was like “Wow.” I didn’t have a stomach when I sat down. My body is starting to take shape even with the small amount of swelling that I still have. I just absolutely LOVE THE RESULTS SO FAR... I can now look in the mirror and smile.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I highly recommend this surgeon to any one looking to get Lipo. Not to mention he is affordable and makes you wonder why the others over charge so much. I am happy with my results and if I do lipo again, I will be going to this surgeon

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I had Lipo with Dr. Thiele 4 weeks ago. OMG he is thorough and fabulous. Debbie the nurse is so kind and friendly. I can talk to her about anything. She's a great listener. I stopped excercizing and gained weight. I had my outer thighs completed. I had about 2 inches removed on each thigh. I can now fit in my favorate pair of jeans again. I plan on going in to do my tummy around April.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I have to say Dr. Thiele and Nurse Debbie did a phenominal job with my treatment. When I went in for a consultation last month , Debbie was very realistic on my results. I knew this was not going to make me look perfect but to improve me to look better than before. Dr. Thiele is very thorough with his work. I saw great results in as little as four weeks. I will send my friends and family to him. Next year I will look into getting other areas treated.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Thiele and Nurse Debbie had a GREAT bedside manner and provided GREAT customer service. The both listened and made sure they understood what my needs were and were patient in answering ALL of the questions I had. During my procedure, Dr. Thiele advised me of everything he was doing as he was doing it during my procedure. Both Dr. Thiele and Nurse Debbie periodically checked on me to make sure I was doing ok. My results were GREAT!!! I saw immediate results as soon as he was finished. I had my upper & lower abs and flanks done. Dr. Thiele got if not all of it then 95% of the fat I had there. I went back for my 6 weeks and I am continuing to have AMAZING results. There was no pain for me during or after the procedure(this time). I had lipo done before 15 years ago and there was quite a bit of pain. I highly recommend them. After 6 weeks, I have already gone down a full belt loop if not maybe another half loop. It varies depending on when during the day I'm adjusting my belt. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the GREAT work you have done on me.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Loved my results!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 He is the best at sculpting your body to the way you want it to look. Dr. Thiele was very patient during my procedure making sure I was ok, his nurse Debbie is so helpful. I love my new body!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Thiele and his nurse Debbie were absolutely amazing! They were both so patient and calm with me throughout the entire procedure. They would both constantly check on me and make sure I was as comfortable as possible. They went over every step as the procedure progressed and made sure I understood everything. I was extremely nervous about being awake during the procedure and getting it done in the office, but they make sure you are totally relaxed before it starts and his office is very clean. They would also allow me to look and asked me my opinion and made sure I was totally satisfied before he would end the procedure. They both listened to all of my feedback and were happy to do whatever I needed or asked of them. I am so happy with my results. Their rates are way lower than everywhere else I looked into. I flew all the way to Dallas just to get my procedure done because of the costs and all of the great reviews I read online. I am so glad I went with them. I have absolutely no regrets. If you have been considering liposuction this is definitely the place to go!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

It was a great experience and amazing result. I really recommend

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Omg! Dr Thiele and his nurse did wonders for me! I had this stubborn baby fat around my belly after having 2 kids. I did my surgery 3 weeks ago and feel 95 percent healed and seeing some great results. I’m still wearing my garment but only at night time. I’m going in for my 2nd appointment to take after pictures in a few weeks. Can’t wait.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Stefan P Thiele's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare