Dr. Niranjan Sritharan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Niranjan Sritharan

Good but not as good as expected from the reviews online

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

It was in March 2016 I was placed in the hands of Dr. Niranjan Sritharan , a doctor with godly qualities to do my left parotid gland surgery. Even though I was warned of several possible side effects after the surgery none has been experienced so far and to my great relief even the scar of the surgery is hardly visible. As he was very much concerned about the patient, even after the surgery he continued to inquire about the physical as well as the mental status(progress) . All these exceptional human qualities with which he is adorned are highly appreciated and admired with great respect and gratitude.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

An exceptional ENT specialist and one of the most genuine, understanding and caring specialists I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

A caring, knowledgeable and gifted surgeon with great staff and facilities at a very fair price.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

This doc has been excellent with our mothers cancer treatment. Has called the family many times and has been available constantly for our questions. We really appreciate this care.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr Sritharan has a contrived charm and not much empathy.

Submitted January 25, 2019

I couldn't speak more highly of Dr. Niranjan Sritharan & his team. I was well informed before, during and after my procedure, with the procedure being a complete success. Thank you again for such a positive result. I would highly recommend Dr Sritharan as an ENT specialist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Like many other patients i come to see dr Sritharan because i'm not well. Dr Sritharan look after me very well in time when my condition need help most. Thankyou Dr Sritharan, you're wonderfull guy . I understand you're working very hard but thankyou for being so caring and connected before and after my surgery . Finally , staffs are very friendly ,smiling and professional . You have a great team . Please keep it that way , you're the best . THANKYOU.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I have suffered from poor breathing and snoring for many years and had previously had nose operation to improve breathing. Dr Sridharan has done a great job on my nose and throat and has improved my breathing and my wife says little to more snoring and that’s a bonus. I recommend Dr Sridharan highly and his staff were great.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

My 10 yo son always has a blocked and stuffy nose, and big tonsils, which led to sleep issues and mouth breath constantly. Dr Sritharan was very considerate and knowledgeable in explaining the cause and treatment options available. He was great in putting my son at ease with the procedure. It's now one month since the operation and my son is sleeping great, and able to breathe via his nose so naturally. I would highly recommend Dr Sritharan as an ENT specialist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Niranjan Sritharan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients