Ratings for Dr. Sri Naidu

Dr. Naidu is amazing. I will recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

This man is the best!!! I cant put into words how much he helped me. When I went to him I could not smell or taste anything, after surgery I feel like a new man.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Naidu is a fantastic doctor. I recently needed surgery to clear a blockage in my sinuses and to remodel a deviated septum. He made the repairs and now I can breathe without the troublesome drainage that I was experiencing. He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

He did a wonderful job with my son! He was very thorough, friendly and knowledgeable! I highly recommend him! One of the best!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr. Naidu has wonderful bedside manner, and he shows genuine concern for his patients His staff is extremely supportive and professional, yet kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Naidu is amazing!! He makes you feel so comfortable and confident in you or your child’s care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Naidu is the best doctor we have met - he is very caring. Highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Naidu and his staff are amazing!!! The first time that I went to see him I was able to get in to see him at the Germantown office within a couple of days of calling. When we decided that surgery was what needed to be done - I could not ask for better treatment. He is an awesome doctor and I am glad that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Naidu is the best!! He always is interested in you/me regardless of age. Recommend him to others all the time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Naidu performed minor surgery on my ear recently and did an excellent job. He is a very caring person. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Sri Naidu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC