Ratings for Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Sam is a very nice person and I was satisfied with his approach and attentive.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

It was excellent dealing with Sam. He was prompt and professional.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Sam is very sensitive caring denturist who calmly works with you to achieve a comfortable fit and achieve a great smile. I would highly recommend him and appreciate his skill as a denturist.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist's response
Technical skills and listening skills are both important in the process of customizing your dentures. Thank you for recommending me as a caring Denturist.

Submitted September 20, 2017

I was basically a walk-in and only came in because I knew he'd be there, so I didn't really give him a chance to show punctuality. But he was very helpful, did an excellent job, and i enjoyed meeting him. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist's response
It was my pleasure to be able to accommodate you straight away. Very nice to know you recognize the excellent quality of denture service that I provide. I look forward to being able to see you as a patient in the future.

Submitted July 10, 2017

Sam was extremely professional. He is a true perfectionist who pays great attention to detail. He made sure I felt comfortable and patiently explained every step of the process. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist's response
Your smile is my passion. During the denture process, every detail is crucial and I thank you for noticing the high quality craftmanship. I'm happy to hear that you always felt comfortable and well informed during my care.

Submitted May 10, 2017

Thx for taking such good care of me! Dr. Khalil was prompt and professional for my appointments.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist's response
Thank you for choosing Signature 28 Denture Clinic. It was our pleasure to see You and we appreciate your review.

Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a proudly born and raised Calgarian. As a recent graduate from NAIT, I have enthusiastically joined Signature 28 Denture Clinic in the Killarney and Glenbrook community. I chose a profession as a Denturist because it enables me to help my clients attain both their aesthetic and oral health goals which boosts their self-esteem and pride and leaves them with a smile they can feel confident in. I feel I can make a difference in their lives by providing optimal denture service while educating each patient on oral care and denture maintenance. I welcome you to Signature 28 Denture Clinic for a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your individual treatment goals. It is my pleasure to meet you soon.

• English
  • Arabic

• Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Grad. 2016)

• Oral cancer screening
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

• Blue Cross Of California