Ratings for Dr. Soudabeh Varasteh-Badr

I've seen Dr. Varasteh few times and I can truthfully say I have never had a better family doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable , through and caring.I highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Horrible experience, staff are beyond unprofessional. You will wait up to 2 hours to see the doctor with an appointment and that's if you're lucky enough to get to see her. I had 3 appointments cancelled with no reason provided. Dr's knowledge is mediocre at best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Very disrespectful and unethical doctor. Her licence should be taken away from her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Very friendly doctor, and super personable!! I had a great experience, and I am happy to have found a new family physician

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Varasteh is one of the most caring compassionate people I have come across. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

she just care about money.her Botox therapy is very bad my left eyelid came done of her injection site for 5 months and she did not care about it She is rude ,snobby, stingy, mean,and she is using the choicest things and charging fortune .

Submitted October 23, 2017

Doesnot matter you have an appointment or not, you have to wait at least 3 hours to see her because she is trying to persuade every single of her patient to do Botax and make extra cash. She doesnot respect her patients time and cancel appointment without informing her patients in advance.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I was the only person in the waiting room (which is displays cosmetic products) for 45 minutes and when I finally saw this "Dr" for a follow up appt she didn't know why I was there. I had a lot of new information which I didn't get to tell her because she was in the room for less than 5 minutes because she "had a meeting and had to leave". Once she had sent me to her specialist which was in the next office to hers who told me I had no signs of diabetes. I'm pre-diabetic! The staff are very young and not very friendly. I'm looking for a new doctor, this place is a joke.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

the doctor sucks and the staff is 10times worse. DO NOT BRING YOUR FAMILY HERE!! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

UBC Medical School is ranked 35th in the world. The Islamic Azad University, Tehran Medical, where Dr V-B recieved her education, is ranked 6766th. Mic drop.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Soudabeh Varasteh-Badr 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Harvard-Pilgrim