Ratings for Dr. Soudabeh Varasteh-Badr

I can't even comment yet because I'm still waiting after three hours. An hour ago I was told one person ahead of me, then I was told about half an hour, that was an hour ago. The receptionist seems tranquilized. All the effort seems to have gone into the aesthetics of the clinic. Now another half hour in the examination room, and I haven't even seen the doctor in the hallway. This is torture.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I'm not her patient i was there for my cosmetic procedures,they are very patient ,knowledgeable and super nice with lots of experienc I w ill definitely go back to see them again .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Horrible experience. They couldn't figure out how to get my medical records and when I said I was very conserned because my prescriptions were running out she treated me like a drug addict. Not okay! I left in tears and never went back. Never go to this place.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Do waste your time with her. She continuously cancel patelient appointments, and staff just say she DOES NOT WORK THIS WEEK. She simply do not care about patients.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

absolutely terrible. i booked an appointment with her to get travel shots done and even told her MOA that i was coming to see her for that reason. after waiting for 2.5 hours after my schedualed appointment time she told me that she does not do them and sent me in for blood work and to go to a travel clinic once my results were back.done. i specifically asked her if this will give me enough time to get my shots and she said yes. she failed to mention that the wait time to travel clinics are a 1 month wait and that i dont actually need the blood work. the only reason she didnt give me the necessary shots even though i knew exactly what they were was because she doesn't get paid for it. after she told me she wouldn't give me the shots i asked her if she could have a look at my leg as i had big gash in it and wanted to make sure it wasn't infected. EVEN THOUGH SHE DID NOTHING FOR ME WITH THE SHOTS SHE HAS THE NERVE TO TELL ME ITS 1 ISSUE PER APPOINTMENT AND WALKS OUT. she does not care about her patients at all. i even told her MOA over the phone when i booked the appointment that i was coming in for travel shots. if she doesnt do that why did they book me in? ill tell you why... so that she can get paid for doing nothing at all. her knowledge in the medical field is very small and she is constantly referring to other people. why should i see you if all you do is to refer to others. she only cares about numbers. avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Wait times up to 3 hours due to overbooking. Unnecessarily requires patients to come in for lab results, even if they are negative and available on the My E Health website. I haven't found her to be rude, just not very knowledgeable. She has made a few statements that I know for a fact are incorrect which makes me feel uneasy with her. She has always been personable with me, but I wouldn't trust her medical judgement. Lots of unnecessary specialist referrals and she lacks confidence in her skills.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Nothing is right at this clinic. Not professional staff ( I bet nobody has attended medical office assistant program and they are not mature enough to have empathy with patients.), not a caring and knowledgeable physician. She just counts the number of patients she visits and doesn't care about the patina's needs but just bragging about herself. Aand finally not a professional environment, a super small clinic where everybody can hear you and the doctor clearly at waiting room. Never recommend this clinic for sure!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I will never ever recommend Dr. Varasteh-Badr: 1. Unprofessional and very rude staff 2. Not caring physician For promoting her services she takes care of your concerns at first 2-3 visits but she ignores you afterwards. She just looks at her monitor and does not make any rapport with patients. She doesn't pay attention to what you need but what she wants to say. She is not a good listener but a very talkative and unprofessional physician. She doesn't want to hear anything negative about her clinic but complements. These days she set a new rule for pattiant: 5 minutes for each patient but 10 minute backbiting patients and her staff. 3. Her office is very small for both patients and her staff. And everybody can hear you in those tiny offices! 4. She even does not care that you know she doesn't care. Those who gives her5/5 I believe are her staff and her friends and not her patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Unprofessional, Rude and NOT knowledgable. I called 5 times to get my scan result and every time they promised they will get it done and still no result yet. My mom needed an advice on one medicine, she said she doesn't have time for her. Once one of her staff called and said dr needs to see you so I went and guess what... dr even didn't know why I'm there so she just made something up and asked if the cream that she had given me while back is working or not. if you make an appointment make sure you have the whole day off, because you will never ever get in less than an hour. I'm so sorry that there are still some doctors who just have the "Title" of being a doctor, instead of actually taking care of the patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Finally we found a family doctor after seacrhing for so long. Dr. Varasteh is nice and spends a lot of time with her patients. The appointments are very disorganized even though you already have a set appointment time you still have to wait atleast 30-45mins and depending on how busy the clinic is (I blame it on the medical assistant/receptionist they should know how to handle it properly).. Also one of her Medical Assistant/Receptionist is very rude (tall, skinny, black hair lady).. The clinic is nice and clean.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Soudabeh Varasteh-Badr 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med