Ratings for Dr. Soudabeh Varasteh-Badri

she doesn't handle more than 1 issue per visit and her diagnosis are not accurate though she is good with follow ups. She tends to defer diagnosis of challenging issues. I've noticed that the sphygmomanometer is also not calibrated. Since a year ago she's been promoting botox injections and beauty treatments in her practice. It retracts from her professional image as a doctor and makes me wonder if it's not a conflict of interest. Even with an appointment sometimes I have to wait as long as 2 hours to see her. Every time it happens to me, it makes me regret not going to walking clinic

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Long story short: After having her for 2 years as a family doctor, I am looking for another family doctor right now!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

She just works for money,not professional at all,so so impolite.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

To make a long story short this doctor does not sound like a doctor, does not act like a doctor, does not know the absolute minimum a doctor should know !!! Dangerous and unsafe.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Worst doctor ever. This is not a walk in clinic. Stay away from this stupid and unprofessional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Very unprofessional and unsafe. STAY AWAY at all cost.STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Based on one short visit. I find it very hard to believe that she is qualified to practice medicine. She was unfamiliar with the most basic medical terms.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

She looks at patients as a source of money. She lacks serious empathy and professionalism. She has a sign in her office that says “visits are limited to 1 issue only, and a maximum of 15 minutes.” Which is very unusual for a general practitioner! Her staff are rude, she is never punctual, and rushes to finish the visits within 10-15 min. My mom when to her for severe stomachache, but because she also needed renewal prescriptions (which Dr. Vargas teh failed to do it properly the first time), this doctor refused to treat her stomachache and asked her to book another appointment and come back again! Guess what? She never sent that prescription renewal to the pharmacy!! My mom visited her again 3 days later with the same terrible stomachache, but because Dr. Varasteh had received my mom’s x-ray results, she again refused to treat my mom for her stomachache by telling her: “I look into one issue per visit, book another appointment and come back again for your stomachache “ Unbelievable! She made my mom pay her 3 visits just to treat her for a consistent and 11 days continued stomachache! Finally, the pain was so out of control that my mom had to call an ambulance to take her to the emergency department. She is very unprofessional, the staff are very rude and she lacks simple humanitarian skills and manners. She is not got to have a license to treat people. Ava is her by all means.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I've seen Dr. Varasteh few times and I can truthfully say I have never had a better family doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable , through and caring.I highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Horrible experience, staff are beyond unprofessional. You will wait up to 2 hours to see the doctor with an appointment and that's if you're lucky enough to get to see her. I had 3 appointments cancelled with no reason provided. Dr's knowledge is mediocre at best.

Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Soudabeh Varasteh-Badri's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients