Ratings for Dr. Soo Jun

New to the area needed to find a new pediatric dentist asap for my kids because they are due for their 6 months routine check up. I was on a mission to find a good one and so I did a lot of research, read all the reviews and decided to give this place a try. My son and daughter is afraid and hates the dentist, but Dr. Soo Jun made them feel so comfortable and relaxed. I was so surprised! She was so sweet, nice and very thorough. She explained all the instruments that was going to be used on the children and what procedure was going to be done during our visit and most of all she was extremely gentle. There was no fear in any of their faces at all which is a huge plus. The place is super kid friendly and Dr. Soo Jun was phenomenal. Over all experience was incredible and we will be coming back thanks to Dr. Jun.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Mint Kids Dentistry is definitely one of a kind and the best pediatric dental office to take your children to! Dr. Soo Jun has awesome interpersonal skills with children and parents and always makes your child feel at ease during every procedure. The front office is so friendly, well trained, accommodating, and makes your dentist trip so much more pleasant than other offices. They have state of the art facility fit perfectly for children! My highest recommendations to every family in the bay area with children! 5 stars is an understatement for this awesome office!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I'm happy because this helped make my daughter's first dentist appointment an amazing experience. It was painless to make an appointment over the phone. They even send you email and text message confirmations to remind you of your appointments. This is super helpful because I know I'm not the only mom of a toddler who still claims, "pregnant brain!" when I forget something. The inside of the office is super clean and cute. Plenty of toys and balls and puzzles to let the kids know this is a fun place to be! We got called back in right on time and the assistant did most of the exam. Showed my little baby the toothbrush and fought her way into her mouth to brush her teeth. My daughter doesn't like people in her personal space, but the assistant was kind and patient and did a great job! The dentist, Dr. Soo Jun only came in at the end to look inside babe's mouth to count her teeth and tell us that they looked all good and healthy. She was SO nice and cute. I like that she was younger because I felt like I could relate to her better. Overall, I highly recommend and am excited that this is my daughter's dentist.

Dr. Soo Jun's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA