Ratings for Dr. Sonya Ghalehii

Great Dr... I see her at the McGill clinic and she's very attentive. I can relate to her because she's young and seems to be very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This doctor has no empathy. I think she was looking down at me. I do not believe these other ratings. I would guess someone made these up for her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Elle est une personne très emphatique; c'est un attribut rare chez un médecin de nos jours. Je suis très satisfaite!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

just met her today, she is so caring and listens to all your issues. she told me i can go back to see her whenever i think there`s something wrong. no other doctor has told me that!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Elle est vraiment magnifique, toujours à l'écoute. Je n'ai rien que du positif à dire

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Saw her twice and had the best medical experience. She was on time, very attentive and addressed all my concerns. I was never rushed. This was the complete opposite experience of all my previous drs appointments in Montreal.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Went in february 2017, and explained i had problems during sport activities, dizziness and nausea.She gave me after 2 minutes a ECG. I wanted t take an apointment to a hospital and find out that there are two kinds of ECG, one at rest and one at effort. She is to lazy or too un prepared to know the difference.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Really patient and attentive. I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

She's the best! Dr Ghalehii is the most caring doctor I've ever had. She takes the time to answer all my questions and I never feel rushed. I highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Excellent doctor: she is very polite, listen to all your questions, her diagnostics are accurate and is always on time. The best doctor I've had in Montreal.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Sonya Ghalehii's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Ameritas