Ratings for Dr. Sonja Bodmer-Roy

Had a wonderful experience with her. I had a traumatic experience with my first pregnancy and was looking for a new doctor- so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

She is truly an amazing Doctor. She is efficient, understanding, resourcefull and VERY knowledgeable. She takes her time to explain everything and never rushes. I consulted several gynecologists and pain management doctor. I had excruciating pain after my surgery, she was one of the md's that did not give up on me and helped me enormously control my pain. I appreciate her and recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

J'ai une chance incroyable d'être tombée sur Mme Bodmer-Roy après des années à aller d'un médecin à un autre. Elle est incroyablement compétente, comprend ce que je vis, est empathique. Elle est aussi très directe dans ses questions, ce qui m'a destabilisée au premier rendez-vous mais que j'apprécie grandement. Elle écoute et n'hésite pas à trouver d'autres alternatives aux medicaments. J'ai une laparoscopie à la fin de l'éte, ce qui m'angoisse beaucoup, mais avec Mme Bodmer-Roy, je suis confiante que ça va bien se dérouler. Je sais que je suis entre de bonnes mains!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Her secretary is really unprofessional and not polite and very rude

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Je remercie Dre Bodmer Roy de m'avoir pris en main, très à l'écoute,humaine,comprend les soucis de ses patientes,une experte dans le domaine de l'endométriose. Elle m'a opéré d'un gros kyste à l'ovaire et restauré mes trompes bouchées dont l'une devait être enlevée et nettoyé l'endométriose. Je suis très satisfaite de mon expérience avec elle.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Firstly - very difficult to find a Gyno these days - Elizabeth was pleasant and professional so I have no idea where these other comments are coming from . Dr. Bodmer -Roy , herself , was very pleasant and even apologized for being a bit tardy which is rare for a Doctor. She and her Receptionist were great .

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

If you're a young patient (under 30) with pelvic pain. I would strongly recommended finding another doctor. She makes assumptions without reason, is rude and can be quite nasty.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

jekyll & hyde. sometimes she is nice..other times nasty nasty..bi polar or very stressed

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Sonja Bodmer-Roy is truly amazing. I’ve yet to encounter a specialist who is as warm, caring and helpful as she is. I’m 23 and have issues with recurrent yeast infections and she always answers all questions with care. It’s never rushed and she takes the time to listen to you!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

She’s friendly, punctual and answers all questions with pleasure, but I don’t think she’s very proactive and thorough. For example, she failed to follow up on my iron deficiency. I had to remind her to get blood tests around week 20 (I started pregnancy with low iron) and then again at my 6 week postpartum check-up. Indeed my iron was low. She also never told me I was B strep +, I found out at the hospital when I was in labour and had to get an hep-lock. She doesn’t take extra care but just the basics, although that’s something common with most doctors I’ve seen in QC. The secretary is obnoxious and should be fired.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018