Ratings for Dr. Sonja Bodmer-Roy

She's amazing. Takes her time and is very thorough in every way. Her secretary Elizabeth is so nice, it's a pleasure going to Dr. Bodmer Roys new office!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Bodmer-Roy follow up our first child pregnancy and she was amazing. Very empathic, calm and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her !!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Bodmer-Roy delievered baby and I couldn't be more thankful. She is amazing, listens, offers amazing advice and I completely trust her. She just moved to a new office with a new secretary and it's even better now!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

After 10 years of going around in circle to try and figure out why I had pelvic pain and other issues, she was the first doctor to sit down, take notes, listen to what I have to say, give me the options that are available for a successful management of my illness as well as asking me more questions than any other doctor to make sure she understood where I was coming from. I am waiting for her to do my first surgery (laparoscopy and possible excision/ablation of endometriosis if she sees any) and could not be more confident with her as my doctor. She is truly kind, compassionate and knows where she's going, while at the same time, making sure the treatments proposed and chosen are something the patient wants to go through with. I would recommend her to anyone with pelvic pain!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

She takes time to see every patient and really listens. She's incredibly knowledgeable and cutting edge on all the latest research and worked with me through every possible option. Absolutely everything I would want in a doctor. Also kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

She is very good the only doctor after many that took my pelvic pain seriously and actually knew what to do. She takes the time and listen she is young but she cares . the clinic is never on time but in no way her fault i know how it works being a nurse they over book them plus with her she will take the time she needs with each patient your not just a number . im very satufied by her glad to say shes my doctor i definitly do recommend her . she will be performing my surgery as well and i totally trust her even though it hard since i never saw her operate im a or nurse its hard to be on the other side but she has my trust number 1 pelvic pain specialiste in montreal

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

She is very a very professional doctor and has a nice secretary. They are both sweet and young. She is young and new but very knowladgeable. She takes care of her patients a lot. I was transferred to her from my previous doctor who retired but I saw the difference. She is way much better!! I told her about my pelvic pain and she did a follow up right away. I am glad she my doctor now. I really recommend her. She is top notch!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Great Doctor AWFUL secretary!!! I can't believe she even works at a doctor's office...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

She is a very very nice doctor. Very patient and helpful, young but professional. Highly recommend this obgyn doctor for your baby delivery.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015