Ratings for Dr. Singh, Kelowna BC

saved my life 10 months hospital stay came back from 130lbs was 205 170 and kicking lifes ass thank you Dr Singh

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Singh and so thorough and detailed. He really takes the time to get in to your history. Excellent bedside manner. A lovely young doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Singh. Very thorough and detailed. Excellent bedside manner and very caring. So glad to have his expertise in Kelowna!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Sing was a very disrespectful piece of work. Rude with no bedside manner. Treated my mother like a piece of meat and not a person. A hateful angry person. He really needs a reallity check. If you see him good luck. I am sure you could do better.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Very disrespectful, condescending, and down right rude. I have never been treated so poorly by a specialist. Don't waste your time with this office, they never answer their phones and the receptionists have attitude problems as well.

Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. singh has been so wonderful with my husband, first real help we found. He has a winderful bedside manner and takes the time explain everything. Very kind young Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr.Singh is amazing! He has been so helpful and is very knowledgable. I was so lost with my crohn's disease till Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Excellent experience with Dr. Singh. He is knowledgeable and patiently answers all questions. Before my colonoscopy, he introduced himself and asked lots of questions about my medical history and that surprised me. His office contacted me immediately to come for a follow-up and a plan of treatment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Very imformatative , patient and knowledgeable. Took time to answer any questions I had. 1st appointment was very good and he took the time to dig in my medical history through my eyes. Very happy.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Amazing doctor, knows his stuff, and I have to say, really attractive.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Singh, Kelowna BC's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients